Forum:Wishlist for The Sims 4
- Moved from Talk:The Sims 4
I wonder if some of the requests from our wikia community will exist in The Sims 4.
Which request(s) from the wishlist (if there is one lying around - I don't know if it is still existing) do you think that it is realistic (not TOO realistic) to be in the game?
05:41, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hi! I don't know if this is the right place to ask (I'm new here).
But i have a question about the sims 4 picture in the article - the grafic looks so weird! Is that how it's going to look? sims 2 grafic is better... :(
- 1 Expanded
- 2 Height
- 3 Create A Sim relations
- 4 Ages
- 5 Memories
- 6 Relations
- 7 Goths, Loft room ,moving from neighbrood,no rabbit holle...
- 8 WooHoo skill?, Imaginary Friends, and More Interactions
- 9 Pets
- 10 Wishlist for me
- 11 Landgraab
- 12 My Wishlist
- 13 More choice of certain things
- 14 Computer programming skill
- 15 More expansion packs!
- 16 List
Well, for "war" thing there is already the military career, but of course actual "sims killing other sims" would have to be included in an extra "NSFW pack" together with drugs, bestiality, public naked sex *NOT WOOHOO*, unsavoury sexual relationship, pedophilia, and extremely skimpy outfits.
Keeping it realistic and SFW, i'd like something called "Time Progression", where, your descendants would not have to grow up with the same things you did. Each day of passing would be like an actual year passing so there would be new discoveries around the line. Like, you make a new neighboorhood, you start in the year 0, of course everything would be barren, and people would have simple clothes and not have surnames, and the only technology they would have is fire and farming\cooking items, maybe a carriage with an horse if you are a bit richer, people would pee in their backyard vegetable garden\farming pig grounds, and would bathe in the same wooden tub as the dog, and it would also be used by the horses to drink. Your sim goes to live here, and of course there are only a few other people, maybe some animals. You settle here as a gardener or farmer, earning money that actually is stone with runes carved on. Comes the year 25, and your kids grow a little bit more cultured than you as they have started to learn new arts and master the preceding ones. Some sort of religion is born and there are new professions. Your sims start to colonize the world by year 60, where they meet new villages and exchange opinions, and of course the opinions and cultures mingle, and you learn from each other. By year 120 you have mastered new materials and art and you have started to found other cultures by intermixing, with houses made of clay for example or other materials, and you conquer and rename other cities, and make new kingdoms and empires. Expansion packs would reflect this right away, with Season functioning from the start, but you would not get the modern stuff from EP's such as "Nightlife" or "Showtime" right away. Custom contents would have an "year of fabrication" meaning you cannot use it until your game reaches that year. But of course, it might cheat a bit and lazy custom-maker programming might make a fancy hairstyle and glittery clothes with clearly english words written on it... in a townie from the year 13. The technology progression ends in the year 4000 with hyper-technological spacesuits that permit you to fly and teleport, and zap beams capable of changing your age, biological sex, and species, with the touch of a button and back. The gameplay ends in the year 9999, but after the technology progression, there's still a lot to do, with new hobbies such as "planet creation" and "dimension jumping". To not bore you with the last 5999 years, there will be a pack named "The Sims 4: Future Discoveries", which causes technology to advance for neighboorhoods in the years 4000 and up. People will invent pills able to change their skin-color, have near-human cyborgs at home, get augmented with alien genetics, go into new galaxies, and make potions capable of making you immortal, reverse your personality traits, or giving you magical powers... Until the Great Protomolecular SimPlanetar Explosion of 31 December 9999 occurs, that is. Kaylabaraonda (talk) 12:37, September 26, 2013 (UTC) Kaiko
The only problem with your idea is its more like a Civilisation game than The Sims games, and things like drugs and sex make it restricted 18+, which would also make it lose a number of gamers like myself. Joey.eyeball (talk) 03:20, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
Create A Sim relations[edit source]
I hope that CAS will allow more relationships, like the ability to have half-siblings by making someone only related to one parent, and someone else related to both. I would also like Adult/Elder marriages, or Teen/Adult siblings.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
I want these ages:
- Baby (3 days)
- Toddler (7 days)
- Young Child (4 days)
- Child (7 days)
- Pre-Teen (6 days)
- Teen (10 days due to other stages)
- YA (21 days)
- Adult (21 days)
- Elder (14)
- Babies are ages 0-1
- Toddlers are ages 1-4
- Young Children are ages 5-7
- Children are ages 8-10
- Pre-teens are ages 11-13
- Teens are 14-17
- Young Adults are 18-31
- Adults are 32-65
- Elders are 66+
There should also be a daycare for toddlers. And an elementary school for young children and children. Then a middle school for pre-teens, and high school for teens. Like seperate schools, and for elementary and daycare like in every area but MS and HS are only 1. And then a prep school for all ages that's exclusive and stuff? And each kid goes to the school closest to them. And then maybe a community college for YA's unless you install the University pack. ICecreAm waS heRe 02:19, November 2, 2013 (UTC)
I would like for this new game to have more family relations but also these are mys suggestions:
First cousin once-removed
First cousin twice-removed
Second cousin once-removed
Second cousin twice-removed
Goths, Loft room ,moving from neighbrood,no rabbit holle...[edit source]
I want in TS4:
- family Goth ( new generation of goths for example)
- in build mode to can be build room in loft .
- No rabbit holles,instead normal buildings in you can see what your sim doing in school or work for example
- to sims can move from one neighbrood to another
- pre-teen age (in real life between 10 and 14 years)
- and in expansion pack The Sims 4:World adventures or The Sims 4:University life (if it will be) i want to you can see how sims traveling in plane or in coach bus and you can do somethink in bus or plane
User:Majo.mraz.9 ,19:45, 30. March, 2014 (UTC)
WooHoo skill?, Imaginary Friends, and More Interactions[edit source]
The Sims 4 article said that the WooHoo will be a skill. This is not confirmed to be a skill, yet, I wish it won't be a skill. WooHoo is just an interaction when two Sims are in the maximum of affection. And I imagined about it and, it was bad, really bad. I wish that the Imaginary friends are back. Either it's in the base game or the upcoming expansion packs. This keep my Sims and their imaginary friends stay in chat and have fun, even their parents think that they're weird. And I wished there are more and improved interactions like, dancing, social, talents etc. so it will be more realistic in The Sims 4. ThePeculiarMe | (talk to me) 15:01, April 20, 2014
I wish all pets(even new, and from recent and old expansion packs) were in The Sims 4. Then it'd be really cuter. And all pet items, too.
Wishlist for me[edit source]
- Chunky Boots and shoes (I personally despise high heels, and how TS3 didn't offer much in terms of chunky high boots, only high heeled ones)
- Artificial limbs (a la Techpriest mechadendrite)
MILK FOR THE UNYUUFEX, FLAT CHEST FOR THE CUTENESS THRONE, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL PROBES (user talk:Mathetesalexandrou) 02:14, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
I would love to play with the Landgraabs, especially with Malcolm Landgraab (my favorite character in all games), the father of Mimi and Dudley Landgraab and learn more about this huge dynastie !—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
My Wishlist[edit source]
More extreme weights able to sculpt
Ages: (Which you can choose how far in the life stage they are)
Newborn (0-6 months)
Baby (7 months-1y)
Toddler (2-4) (I know Sims 4 isn't including them but they should be re-introduced at some point)
Young child (5-7)
Young adult (18-29)
Elder (65-80/90/100) (Depending on health)
Since they aren't having pools with the base game, they should bring them back with an expansion.
Pre-teens able to date and fall in love like teens do, plus children can have "childish lovers"
Teens can get "juiced" (drunk) and woohoo / try for baby
Different styles of parenting, so stricter parents will react differently to their teens drinking and woohooing or kids misbehaving in any way to softer parents.
Rock included as a base game radio station.
Able to see your sims at school and work, and control them.
All previous game life states brought back, plus demons, angels, nekos, pixies and shape-shifters, and being able to do more with zombies.
Pets: Cats, dogs, horses, rabbits and all minor pets brought back plus new ones.
No becoming famous just by talking to a celebrity but it will still add points.
Singers in bands, plus different musical styles to perform in.
Clubs for kids and teens for both in and outside of school.
Clubs outside of school:
Football (separate classes for pre-teens/teens and children/young children)
Ballet (separate classes for toddlers, young children/children and pre-teens/teens)
Girl Scouts (female children/young children)
Boy Scouts (male children/young children)
Street dance (separate classes for pre-teens/teens and children/young children)
Youth Club (pre-teens/teens)
Privet guitar lessons (all ages)
Privet drum lessons (^^)
Privet piano lessons (^^)
Privet flute lessons (^^)
Privet singing lessons (^^)
Acting (separate classes for children and pre-teens/teens)
Performing Arts (separate classes for young children/children and teens/pre-teens)
Modern dance (^^)
Tap dance (^^)
I may add to this list.
More choice of certain things[edit source]
I want to be able to choose how far into a life stage my sim is, and have more choice of the relationships when you make a family, eg. half-siblings, friends, anything, and more turn-ons and turn-offs, like age, sex, hair, possibly skin colour, clothes, hobbies, jobs, etc.
Computer programming skill[edit source]
I would like to have a programming skill. It would let you create various aplications for computers and phones/smartphones increasing their efficiency letting you gain more fun using them or write faster etc. You would be also able to create games on different unlockable topics (racing, city, war, life, cooking, sports...) Game Dev Tycoon like, but more basic and simpified. Finished programmes and games can be published on Internet, and after some developement (adding features and bugfixes) sims may start receiving donations for further improvement of their creations. Eventually sim good at programming may crate a paid game or programme to receive even more money. Plus every sim will be able to hack with some skill in programming.
More expansion packs![edit source]
I really hope the sims 4 brings back seasons and pets. My two personal favorites. Also would be cool if you could go on vacation to cool places like the sims 3 world adventures. Maybe bring something like island paradise or make something like castaway!!—Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 02:51, April 11, 2015 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Get your bums comfy this is going to be a long list. :
1. NO SEMI-OPEN WORLD!!! : I am not happy with the semi-open world especially with the Sims 3 having a open world and the fact that the Sims 4 doesn't have one is complete trash in my opinion. At least make it look Open world is my hope cause I am not impressed at all with the worlds in the Sims 4.
2. Worlds that don't look horrible : The lots don't match, everything is poorly designed in the background, you can see the crappy way the roads and other stuff don't match and you can see the Skyscraper is just a picture. 0/10 in my opinion for that.
3. Cars : Like the Sims 2 not like the Sims 3, cars that go out the driveway you can see Sims getting in and out, you can steal and fit a buzzer in. I don't want the Sims 3's poor car design.
4. Better map look : The map is poorly drawn, doesn't show the world well and looks very amateurish in design I prefer if it was more detailed and better in design and look.
5. Reduced loading screens : Waiting 10 seconds for the game to load is very bad especially considering how tone downed the game actually is.
6. All the careers with a location : So we can see all our Sims work and not just three of them at the three current work areas.
7. Less annoying tutorials : So I can play the game without it bugging me with a update on something I should learn.
8. Colour wheel : The thing the Sims 3 got right, I want customization of the colouring of everything back just like it was in the Sims 3 I don't want the limited colours of the Sims 2.
9. Seasons : Because they are cool and I like having them in the game and for me it expands and makes the game more enjoyable and fun to play.
10. The core game experience expanded : I want the game to be a good Sim game and to expand upon the core experience that is fun and feels like a Sims game that I will enjoy.