Single Moms household
|Single Moms household|
|Fiona McIrish is used to living alone with her teenage daughter, River. But when Fiona's best friend needed a place to live with her own young daughter, Fiona readily invited the two to live in her home. Will Molly be the perfect housemate or Fiona's biggest regret?|
|Name||Single Moms household|
|Members||Fiona McIrish, River McIrish, Molly French, Sandi French|
|Family connections||McIrish family, French family|
|Lot||330 Oak Grove Road|
|Game||The Sims 3|
The Single Moms household is a pre-made household from The Sims 3 residing in Sunset Valley. The household consists of two single mothers raising their children.
McIrish: A pun on Irish. Irish-of or relating to Ireland, its people, or the Goidelic.
- Fiona: Fair, white, beautiful; Wine.
- River: a large natural stream of water flowing in a channel to the sea, a lake, or another such stream.
French: of or relating to France or its people or language.
- Molly: Traditionally short for Mary, uncertain meaning, but several theories include sea of bitterness, rebelliousness, wished-for child, and beloved.
- Sandi: Derived from Alexandra, meaning defends man.
- The Single Moms' last names put on puns on European cultures. Fiona and River have last names of McIrish (Ireland), while Molly, and Sandi have the last name of French (France).
- In Moonlight Bay, there is a household called "Single Dads", which is most likely a parody of the Single Moms household.
- River and Fiona both have the favorite color Irish green, matching their last name.
- Sandi and Molly both have the favorite food French toast, matching their last name.
The Single Moms home
|Unfurnished lot value||§38, 795|
|Furnished lot value||§63, 850|
|Number of floors||1|
|Game||The Sims 3|
"It's big, spacious, and comfortable. This contemporary single-story home features soaring ceilings, a private deck and a large fenced-in yard."
nl:Alleenstaande moeders huishouden pt-br:Núcleo Mães Solteiras ru:Коммуна Матери-одиночки pl:Samotne Matki