(Redirected from Athletic skill)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Sim playing soccer
- For other meanings, see Athletic (disambiguation).
- For the similar skill in The Sims and The Sims 2, see Body.
- For the similar skill in The Sims 4, see Fitness (skill).
Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Hours of Cardio Workouts
- Hours of Strength Workouts
- Distance Jogged
- Soccer Rank[TS3:S]
Advancement[edit | edit source]
- Sims can run on a Treadmill
- Sims can use a Weight machine.
- Sims can go to a Gym.
- Sims can take an athletic class at the Stadium.
- Sims can go swimming in a pool
- Sims can do Cardio or Strength workouts with televisions or stereos.
- Sims can go for a jog.
- Sims can use the golf driving range.[TS3:ST]
- Sims can use the soccer goal.[TS3:S]
- Sims can use the Light as a feather Ballet Barre. This is also increases their Dancing skill.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
- Body Builder
- Body Builders have dedicated at least 60 hours to strength workouts. This dedication pays off, because they are never fatigued after strength workouts.
- Marathon Runner
- Marathon Runners must run at least 500 kilometers before they earn the title. However, accomplishing this incredible feat guarantees them a longer, healthier life.
- Fitness Nut
- Fitness Nuts have spent 75 hours focusing on cardio workouts. All that time experiencing the burn means they are no longer fatigued after cardio workouts.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|1||Don't Break a Sweat||Stops the Sim's hygiene from depleting.|
|1||Jog||Allows the Sim to jog to any location.|
|3||Good Pacing||Allows the Sim work out longer before getting fatigued.|
|3||Pumped||Sim gains the "Pumped Up" moodlet when working out long enough.|
|5||Push Self||Allows the Sim to work out longer and harder at the cost of being more sore.|
|5||Run Faster||Run faster when using 'Go Here' interaction.|
|Train||Allows the Sim to train another Sim. This will boost the Athletic skill gain rate of the trainee.|
|7||Quick Burst||Sim Works Out much faster and experiences the gains, hygiene decay and fatigue much sooner.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since Generations or patch 1.22, children no longer gain Athletic skill. They will instead learn the hidden Child Athletic skill up to level 3, which will transfer into Athletic skill once they grow up to teenagers.
- With Showtime, teenagers who start raising Athletic skill will make the Master Acrobat lifetime wish appear.
- Athletic skill also determines the success rate of physical fights when two Sims are in poor social standings with each other. In general, the Sim with the higher Athletic skill is more likely to win the fight. Completing the Body Builder skill challenge also adds a bonus to the chance for a Sim to come out on top at the end of a fight.
- Sim with high skill point can run faster than sim with lower skill point.