|Babs' time as a Mixologist was the perfect opportunity to meet—and date—a lot of interesting people that came into and out of her life. Ultimately, she fell completely in love with Ollie. After a picturesque wedding (and three beautiful children), she found herself wanting a new line of work away from the bar scene. Turns out, she's had a talent for writing pent up inside her this entire time.�|
|Education and employment|
|Romances||Bjorn Tu'Rock , Ollie Purdue|
|Roommates||Raj Khemlani, Johnson Ready, Olivia Stewart, Moose Dubros, Kalista Kalid|
|Game||The Sims 4|
Babs L'Amour is a Sim who appears in The Sims 4 base game. She is one of six characters in five households who are included in the Gallery that ships with the game. However, she can also be downloaded from SimGuruZephyr and Maxis's cataloges by herself or with five other sims in The Arrival Household.
However, from several trailers and clips that played on The Sims 4 main menu, Babs is shown to be a quirky and romantic bartender who is romantically interested in Ollie Purdue and dreams of being an author. She marries Ollie in The Sims 4: Stories Official Gameplay Trailer and has three children with him. In the official launch trailer for The Sims 4: Get to Work, it is revealed that she is Bjorn Tu'Rock's ex-girlfriend.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Ollie, Cassidy, Babs, and Andre taking a selfie on a render
Babs with Steve Fogel and Errol Dowd on another render
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A poster shipped with The Sims 4: Get Together has a silhouette of her and reveals how she formed a successful band called "WooWho!" with Ollie Purdue, June Kay, and Andre DaSilva, but they eventually split up.
- Babs shares her appearance with one of the preset Sims in Create a Sim, and appears on the front cover art for The Sims 4 and The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat.
- On the front cover for The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat she has her hair in pigtails.
- On August 9, 2015, Babs was added to EA's She Lives to Play campaign, which encourages girls to play video games shamelessly.
- Her last name is derived from the French word "l'amour", which means love (which also explains her personality and aspiration).
- Her first bio, as given by SimGuruZephyr, is "Gold digger or the perfect opportunist?"