List of gameplay cheats
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cheats/Gameplay)
This is a list of gameplay cheats that affect gameplay, particularly in live mode.
The Sims 2[edit | edit source]
- Adds §1,000 to the family funds
- Adds §50,000 to the family funds
- aging -on/off
- Prevents Sims from aging. This cheat was included inside The Sims 2 booklet as a note on page 27, under "The Aging Sim" which described the Age Bar.
- intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims [number]
- Allows players to invite more guests to a party. (WARNING; if the players have a large number of visitors, the game might suffer from lagging)
The Sims 2: Nightlife[edit | edit source]
- familyfunds NAME XXXX
- Assigns money value to a family from the neighborhood view or in-game. If there are two families with the same name, the money will be given to the most recently created one.
- unlockCareerRewards (for selected Sim)
- For the currently selected Sim, they immediately gain access to all career reward objects in the catalog.
- maxMotives (for all Sims on lot)
- Maxes out the motive bars (except for Environment), of all Sims currently on the lot. (Controllable and uncontrollable). Does not fill a Servo's Power need or a PlantSim's Sunlight need.
- motiveDecay [on/off] (for all Sims on lot)
- Stops/Starts motive decay.
- aspirationPoints num (for selected Sim)
- Gives a big chunk of aspiration reward points to the currently selected Sim.
- lockAspiration [on/off] (for all Sims on lot)
- Stops aspiration decay/gain.
- aspirationLevel [0-5] (for selected Sim)
Applies the chosen aspiration level to the currently selected Sim. Gives a big chunk of aspiration reward points to the currently selected Sim.
- agesimscheat on
- Enables aging cheat when shift clicking on other Sims
The Sims 2: Open for Business[edit | edit source]
- AddneighbortoFamilycheat [on/off]
- It enables an interaction on non-controllable Sims to add them to your family
- When a Sim is pregnant, this Sim has to be selected and the cheat entered. The Sim will automatically deliver twins.
The Sims 2: Pets[edit | edit source]
- boolProp petActionCancel [true/false]
- makes pet actions cancellable
- boolProp ControlPets [on/off]
- Control pets and assign them actions
- This cheat also allows you to control roommates if you have both Pets and Apartment Life.
- boolProp DisablePuppyKittenAging [true/false]
- Toggle aging for puppies and kittens. Does not work on adult animals.
- boolProp PetsFreeWill [true/false]
- Toggle free will for pets
The Sims 3[edit | edit source]
- resetSim "firstname lastname"
- Resets the Sim with neutral motives, removes need moodlets, and teleports Sim back home
- Exits the game
- Gives §1,000 to active household
- Adds §50,000 to active household
- Put this before going into CAS to use career and NPC outfits, such as a Fire Man/Woman
- Allows Sims to move into houses for free
- testingcheatsenabled true
- Upon entering this cheat, hold shift and left click on Sim, mailbox, or on open ground to do a variety of actions.