Jump to navigation Jump to search
Confident is an emotion available in The Sims 4. The emotion usually occurs when a Sim levels up in a skill. It can evolve into very confident.
Interactions and Activities[edit | edit source]
Sims will be more successful in their interactions, such as repairing and social interactions with other Sims.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Show Off Muscles
- Tell Unbelievable Story
- Propose Crazy Scheme
- Use Bold Pick-Up Line
- Suave Kiss
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Confident painting (Easel interaction)
- Pee Like a Champion: When a Sim is confident, the options for using a toilet is replaced with 'Pee like a champion'. However, there is no difference between the 'Peeing like a champion' and the normal peeing interaction
- Run with Chest Out (Treadmill interaction)
- Admire Self (Mirror interaction)
- Psych Self Up (Mirror interaction)
Supportive Traits[edit | edit source]
These traits affect how often a Sim is confident.
- Jealous Sims will become confident around their romantic partner
- Snob Sims will be confident around other snob Sims
- Bros will be confident while watching sports
- Mean Sims will be confident after winning a fight
- Ambitious Sims get confident after joining people in a job
- Geek sims will be confident after finding a collectable
Object Auras[edit | edit source]
Dead/Alive Aliens, Confident Paintings and various The Sims 3 Rewards are examples of items with a Confident Object Aura. Rewards for the Secret Agent and the Business Careers have a Confident Aura as well.
Careers and Jobs[edit | edit source]
Sims with these jobs or careers will gain work performance if they go to work while confident.
- Retail Employee - Teen part-time job.
- Secret Agent - Until branching to Villain/Diamond Agent.
- Criminal - Boss branch.
- Athlete - Bodybuilder Branch.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the game first came out, Very Confident was called "Fearless".
Gallery[edit | edit source]