hobbies in The Sims 2: FreeTime. Its secret lot is Sue's (Secret) Kitchen. Having a lazy or neat personality will raise the enthusiasm for this hobby faster.
Cuisine Sims enjoy creating and savoring food, as well as pitting their creations against a Food Judge's palate. Being good at cooking will help keep their Cuisine enthusiasm high.
Activities[edit | edit source]
Activities that raise a Sim's enthusiasm in cuisine are:
Available to children and up:
- Studying cooking
- Reading cooking book[TS2:FT]
- Watching the Yummy Channel
- Drinking lemonade[TS2:OFB], juice, or hot chocolate[TS2:S]
- Serving lemonade[TS2:OFB]
- Serving tea[TS2:BV]
- Using Schokolade 890 Chocolate Manufacturing Facility
- Reading the Food and Dining section in the newspaper or What's Cooking magazine[TS2:FT]
- Browsing web about cuisine[TS2:FT]
- Blogging about cuisine[TS2:FT]
- Dreaming about cuisine
Available to teens and up:
- Drinking espresso, champagne, or fruit punch[TS2:U]
- Entering a cooking contest[TS2:FT]
- Writing restaurant guide[TS2:NL][TS2:FT]
Unlockable Interactions[edit | edit source]
Gaining enthusiasm in this hobby can unlock these interactions:
- "Talk about Cuisine"
- "Read Section ... Food and Dining" in newspaper
- "Serve Chip Platter"
- "Browse Web About Cuisine"
- "Serve Cheese Platter"
- "Share Hobby Tips About Cuisine" with a Sim
- "Blog Tips About Cuisine" on the computer
- "Serve Appetizer Platter"
- "Instruct in Cuisine"
- "Be in the Zone"
Titles[edit | edit source]
- Uninspired Underling
- Tasty Appetizer
- Talented Palate
- Delicious Dish
- Master Chef
Hobby Instructors[edit | edit source]
Befriending a cuisine hobby instructor will decrease the friends requirements by one for Sims who work in the Culinary career.