While this deadly sword can deliver gaping wounds to the most armored of opponents, its cursed history is filled with the tales of many masters, all of whom met a horrible end.The Doomsword is a weapon in The Sims Medieval, which is craftable by the Blacksmith hero.
The sword was eventually lost to time, its last known owner driven insane. He was rumored to have wandered the world looking for a man or beast capable of defeating him in combat...
When using the Doomsword, the Hero gets a debuff called Doomed that gives -50 focus, even when sharpening the sword. However, the hero does not get this debuff when the sword is equipped without being used.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Attack: 10
- Weight: 0
Crafting Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Blacksmith, level 10
- Recipe: Manual of Blacksmithing: The Cursed Doomsword (gotten from a random event in the forest)
- Crafting Object: Forge and anvil
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Adamantle: 4
- Doomsword Blade: 1 (gotten from a random event fighting the pit beast)
- Doomsword Hilt: 1 (gotten from a random event fighting the pit beast)
- Mana Stone: 4
- Mithral: 3