(Redirected from Easily-Impressed)Jump to navigation Jump to search
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with Snob, Can't Stand Art, and Avant Garde, and is first available at birth.
Easily impressed Sims are easily astounded by everyday stories and are always pleased with the smallest of accomplishments.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- The Sim is impressed by just about everything, especially other Sims.
- Easily impressed Sims are more receptive to 'Boast about...' interactions than normal.
- Typically when a Sim dies, friends and family have the "Speak Highly Of [Sim Name]" and "Speak Poorly Of [Sim Name]". Even if the Easily Impressed Sim didn't particularly care for the deceased Sim, they will still respond positively.
- Sims will be more excited and impressed when encountering a Rock Star or the Leader of the Free World.
- Sims are typically humble, however they love hearing about other Sims.
- Though conflicting traits, easily impressed Sims tend to get along with Snobs, since snobs love hearing about themselves, and easily impressed Sims love talking about them. (Or listening to them brag)
- Easily impressed Sims tend to have a more positive reaction when viewing art/sculptures.
Easily impressed Sims[edit | edit source]
Holly Alto, Tragic Clown, Zelda Mae.
See Category:Easily impressed Sims