- Not to be confused with Fog Emitter.
The FX machine is an object in The Sims 3: Late Night. It is used to create several visual effects and can be found in many clubs around Bridgeport.
- Random setting: Note that the effect will constantly be changing with this option selected.
Differences between the FX Machine and the Fog Emitter[edit | edit source]
- The Fog Emitter can be used to create more effects than the FX Machine.
- The FX Machine is buyable and does not require the use of cheats to be accessed.
- The FX Machine is visible during normal gameplay and Sims interact with it like a normal object, while the Fog Emitter is invisible in Live Mode.