Game guide:Easy mixology
|The Sims||The Sims 2||The Sims 3||The Sims 4|
This is a guide for Sims to become the best mixologists in the town.
Tips[edit | edit source]
1. Buy a professional bar, go to the bookstore, then buy all three Mixology books.
2. Start reading the books. As much as possible, try also to fulfill as many wishes as possible, especially the easy-to-fulfill ones. Don't force yourself to fulfill wishes involving buying things if you're on a tight budget.
3. As soon as the Sim gets at least 15,000 Lifetime Happiness Points, buy the Fast Learner perk. This is needed to increase Mixology skill levels, from 7 to 10, faster.
4. Get another 15,000 Lifetime Happiness Points to buy the Better Mixologist perk. This is needed to improve the quality of drinks.
5. The Sim can learn how to make the drinks from all the bars, depending on the Sim's mixology skill level. The Sim can also make Custom Drinks straight from the Professional Bar. Mixology skill level and the Better Mixologist perk will greatly affect drinks made. Finally, the Sim can moonlight at any bars, clubs and lounges in town. The higher the quality of your drinks and bar type, the higher the earnings are.