|Education and employment|
|Children||Unborn baby Bheeda|
|Essence of Flavor|
|Game||The Sims 4: City Living|
Jesminder Bheeda is a pre-made Sim who resides in San Myshuno, the world introduced in The Sims 4: City Living. She lives together with her husband Arun Bheeda and is pregnant at the start of the game.
Jesminder is a young adult, 24 days away from becoming an adult. She works in the mixologist branch of the culinary career at level 6 (head mixologist) and has the Master Mixologist aspiration. She has six skill points in cooking, seven in mixology and five in painting.
According to her family bio she is considering to quit being a mixologist and instead become a painter when her baby arrives. Also, according to her San Myshuno reviews Jesminder used to live in the Spire Apartments in Uptown, but found it as too costly for her budget and instead saw Spice Market as a better place suited for her means. She appears to be of Indian descent.
Simology[edit | edit source]
|Arun Bheeda||Spouse, Sweethearts|
San Myshuno reviews[edit | edit source]
- I loved living here, but it was a little too costly for my budget. I sought a place more within my means. Still, if you can afford it. - TishaBB (on Spire Apartments)
- Mmm. Those fresh flavors are so lip smackingly good. I can't deny a love for these different tea varieties! - TishaBB (on Spice Market Food Carts)
- The Jasmine is my home, and I mean that with a capital H. This is a wonderful place to live and appreciate the flavors of the spice district. - TishaBB (on Jasmine Suites Apartments)
- GeekCon is such a gas. If I'm feeling sciency, I play in rockets. Gamey? I game. And the costumes? What a hoot! - TishaB (on GeekCon)
- I always feel so in my element when I visit the Romance Festival. It makes my heart flutter - TishaBB (on Romance Festival)
- Zenview is a solid place to live. No complaints, nothing too special, just right. - TishaBB (on ZenView Apartments)
- Great drinks. Great selection of songs. This place is definitely at the top of my list. - TishaBB (on Planet Honey Pop!)
- Sometimes I head inside the Casbah, but other times I walk the grounds. The area itself is literally a sculpture. Just beautiful. - TishaBB (on Casbah Gallery)
- Hakim is my sweet spot. You can't spell Hakim without H-O-M-E! Okay, that's a joke, but seriously, you can raise a family here. - TishaBB (on Hakim House)
- Another great apartment in a great district. It's hard to pass up a space if one of these open up. - TishaBB (on FountainView Penthouse)
- My best friends live over in Medina! Not too noisy, but always friendly. I like to surprise them with new recipes I learn from the food carts when I visit. - TishaBB (on Medina Studios)
- Watch out for the pranksters! Mischief is rampant at Humor and Hijinks, so if that isn't your thing, steer clear and let others have their fun. - TishaBB (on Humor and Hijinks Festival)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jesminder is the first pre-made Sim in The Sims 4 to be pregnant at the start of the game.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
TishaBB's profile picture on the interactive San Myshuno map
- Jesminder in-game.png
Sweet sweet Jesminder
- 11-06-19 11-19-44 PM.png
When you use Bubble blower in the wrong time