Malcolm Landgraab (Roaring Heights)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Gentlemen of Roaring Heights could not be happier living here.|
|Traits||Loves the Outdoors|
|Good Sense of Humor|
|Lifetime wish||CEO of a Mega-Corporation|
|Game||The Sims 3 Store|
|Cause of death||Old Age|
- For other Sims with the same name, see Malcolm Landgraab (disambiguation).
Malcolm Landgraab is a pre-made deceased Sim from Roaring Heights, a downloadable neighborhood from The Sims 3 Store. He died of old age and rests in the Roaring Heights cemetery. Any relation Malcolm has to the Landgraab family is unknown.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like all deceased Sims from Roaring Heights, his appearance has a greyish tone, which possibly refers to the greyed photographs of the 1920s - 1940s era.
- He appears to be the oldest Malcolm Landgraab among the other Malcolms in The Sims series, which means that he could possibly be Malcolm Landgraab I but this is unconfirmed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Malcolm seen as a ghost (At the Thebe family home)
This Sim can be brought back to life with ambrosia or with the Oh My Ghost! opportunity. For more information, read Game guide:Bringing Sims back to life.
nl:Malcolm Landgraaf (Roaring Heights) pt-br:Malcolm Quero-Tudo-Que-É-Seu (Roaring Heights) fr:Malcolm Plènozas (Roaring Heights) ru:Малькольм Ландграаб (Рорин Хайтс)
- Male Sims
- Single Sims
- Sims who love the outdoors
- Friendly Sims
- Sims with a good sense of humor
- Good Sims
- Athletic Sims
- Gemini Sims
- Sims who love classical music
- Sims who love goopy carbonara
- Sims who love white
- Grey-haired Sims
- Grey-eyed Sims
- Medium-skinned Sims
- Fat Sims
- Sims from The Sims 3 Store
- Deceased Sims
- Sims who died of old age
- Roaring Heights Sims
- Sims who can be resurrected with ambrosia
- Sims wearing glasses
- Sims with short hair