- For the trait in The Sims 3, see Neat (The Sims 3).
is a lifestyle trait
in The Sims 4
. It conflicts with the lazy
traits. In the 23rd of March 2021 update they made some new improvements.
"These Sims become Happy and have Fun when performing household chores, can have a Cleaning Frenzy, and become really Uncomfortable in dirty surroundings."
- Neat Sims get a small fun bump when cleaning.
- They get more uncomfortable when around dirty surroundings than other Sims.
- Neat Sims can go on a "Cleaning Frenzy".
- Afterwards, they get a 8-hour happiness buff from the cleaning.
- When neat Sims do laundry, the quality is always "pristine" instead of "clean".[TS4:LDS]
- Neat Sims need to clean, and if they don't they will do it automatically on their own.
- If a neat Sim clean something, they'll reset a "timer", you'll see them doing cleaning more often.
- Neat Sims will clean on kitchen islands regardless if its clean or not.
- Neat Sims are more likely to autonomously choose to do cleaning actions more frequently.
- Neat Sims will try and clean things that aren't dirty autonomously.
Dennis Kim, Eliza Pancakes, Gavin Richards
- See also: Category:Neat Sims (The Sims 4)
nl:Netjes (De Sims 4)