Jump to navigation Jump to search
trait in The Sims 3.
Over-Emotional Sims experience greater mood swings than other sims both good and bad things happen to them, They are constantly shedding tears of joy whether it's at a wedding or just their couch watching romantic television.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- All moodlets contribute more to the Sim's Mood... The good things are better, the bad are worse. (25% more effective)
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Satire genre.
- When left idle, they will start crying.
- After receiving a negative moodlet resulting from social interactions, the "Cry On Shoulder" interaction will be available.
- Over-emotional or dramatic Sims will cry after watching a romantic channel on TV.
- Over-emotional Sims will get the "Scared" moodlet from watching the horror channel on the TV.
- Over-emotional Sims will flee from a Sim who is the Emperor of Evil.
- Over-emotional Sims tend to sob when something unfortunate happens to a nearby Sim.
- Over-emotional Sims tend to sob when scooping out dead fish.
- Over-emotional Sims tend to sob during birthdays and when other Sims in the household age up.
Related traits[edit | edit source]
Over-emotional Sims[edit | edit source]