Slob (The Sims 3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Slob is a physical trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with Neat and Proper traits.
Slobs constantly leave messes in their wake. To make matters worse, they won't offer to pick up or clean! Luckily common filth won't offend their senses.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Sim makes messes, but that's just fine. Sim won't feel any differently about the surroundings...
- Sim can lick a plate clean to satisfy hunger.
- Sim will have no problem eating spoiled or burnt food! It's good.
Player notes[edit | edit source]
- Slobs will not receive the Dirty, Filthy, nor Vile surroundings negative moodlets.
- Objects used by slobby Sims get dirtier more often.
- Slobs will slam down their food gluttonously while eating.
- After a shower, slobs may leave a puddle of water on the floor.
- Grungy moodlet negatively affects sims with this trait, whereas the smelly moodlet does not.
- NPCs and inactive sims with this trait will not visit the following lot assignments: Laundromat
- Slobs will perform belching or farting animations on occasion.
- Sims with this trait will make out with kissing booth attendants callously when asking to be kissed. The attendant will angrily wave their arms as if attempting to escape, and exclaim disagreeably with the Slob Sim.[TS3:S]
- Slobs will never get nauseous from dumpster diving.
Examples of pre-made Slobs in The Sims 3[edit | edit source]