This is a page for discussing improvements to Career rewardsTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
The Sims 2 trophy[edit source]
What's this? Duskey(talk)(blog) 23:29, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Most likely custom content. --Mr montmorency 23:31, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Very likely to be a mod/custom content as said above. GEORGIEGIBBONS 21:10, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
Higher Resolution Photos Needed[edit source]
The images provided are great, but not at a high enough resolution to look good. I might get around to taking good pictures of them at some point, but would apreciate it if someone could help me with this. SoaringDragon 18:03, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
I am in the process of re-doing the formatting, but perhaps it would be better to give each object it's own page and link to them here? That way we don't have the categories routing to this page generally. SoaringDragon 18:03, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I think the issue with this is that the rewards don't really have enough to them in order to warrant their own articles, hence why we have them linked here. It's better to have one really good quality page than to have 10 poor quality pages. Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 22:10, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed, but some objects, e.g. Helicopter have their own page. So, it gets a bit confusing with some objects having a page and others not having a page. WH talk 01:29, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hydroponic Flowerpot[edit source]
Can anyone confirm that male sims can pee on hydroponic flowerpots? My sim has 10 Outgoing and 0 Neat and he can't do it. However, he is a werewolf, so does it have to be their natural personality?
- I myself has never seen or known such thing. But you said, However, he is a werewolf, so does it have to be their natural personality?. Does it mean you could pee on it? Nikel Talk 08:43, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I mean that he wasn't born with 0 Neat and 10 Outgoing; it shifted to that during his time as a werewolf. I've never seen it done with my own eyes, just read about it on this very wiki.
- Werewolfs change their personality points when they turn into werewolfs for the first time. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Kaiko Mikkusu (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Sim Santo Inc. Biotech Station[edit source]
Since when could child Sims use the Biotech Station on their own? C.Syde65 (talk) 06:00, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
OMG I always hated it when child Sims autonomously play with it. I've always had to divert them away from it, make another Sim use it properly or by putting it somewhere Sims can't reach. C.Syde65 (talk) 06:00, January 22, 2014 (UTC)