Talk:Champs Les Sims
This is a page for discussing improvements to Champs Les SimsTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
I created this page by the way ;) Matta jr 20:25, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Accent on some Champs Les Sims Sims names[edit source]
I just wondered if some Sims from Champs les Sims, like Adele Durand or Adelaide Boyer, had an accent on their first names in-game(Adèle and Adélaïde). I cannot verify this myself, since I don't have the english version of the game... ThanksJM9193 10:57, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure some do, and some don't, but I can't quite remember which ones. Needless to say, they do have accents in some cases. --WH (talk) 11:05, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I think it depends on the versions, in my version, which is Portuguese the names have no accents (which I actaully find strange since Portuguese language uses so many accents by the way). But considering these Sims are supposed to be French, their names should be changed to the French version. We might move some articles to correct their names. --Guilherme Guerreiro(talk here) 11:12, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I can guess which names need accent, being french myself. I can fix these if you want to. JM9193 11:14, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you JM9193, you can fix the names as you want, since these names are French they must be correctly French written. :) --Guilherme Guerreiro(talk here) 11:18, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Then I'll put accent on the names that miss one. However, if these accents aren't in-game, feel free to delete them... JM9193 11:36, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
The Searge engine of the wiki does not lists Champs Les Sims Sims page at all.[edit source]
Typing "Champs Les Sims" in the Wiki's Search Engine does not redirects to the page of Champs Les Sims.
Champs Les Sims is not even listed in the search results at all. In the Search results I get other pages instead:
The Urbz: Sims in the City (handheld) walkthrough
Can someone investigate this issue and fix the search issue?—Preceding unsigned comment added by SilentResi (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Eiffel Tower[edit source]
Anyone remember this scrapped moodlet from List of Moodlets discussion?
I found something in the Simprograms page two early pics of Champs Les Sims.
Apparently, the Eiffel Tower used to be closer and reachable to the city itself, and additionally, an Arc de Triomphe is also present. Interesting, eh? I just knew that. Nikel Talk 00:37, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
I think that they misspelt «lès», which is a preposition that means ‘next to or near.’ So it probably literally means ‘Fields next to Sims,’ which would make more sense (in my opinion). It’s typical of the developers not to bother with foreign characters (like ‘brain freeze a la mode’). Regards, 22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:02, June 22, 2014 (UTC)