This is a page for discussing improvements to GilsCarbo familyTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Family tree[edit source]
For efficiency, both family trees could actually be merged into one. I'll do that when Eduardo and Carlotta have headshots of their own... Nikel Talk – Vote! 03:03, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Since the GilsCarbo family was in TS3 and it's based on a TS2 townie, and we know who is that always moves in Sunset Valley in Day 2, and start a family right away? Yes, it's Sunny Bahski, her fianceè Abraham Finkel, and Abraham's best friend Ian Bowler! Anyway, they move in Day 2, in Day 3 Abraham and Sunny marry each other and he becomes Abraham Bahski, she gets pregnant right away, and by Day 6 Sunny and Abraham's kid should be born. The kid will always have the white blanket.
- So, TS4 will have the Bahski family, right? Not necessarily in the base game, but maybe in a nostalgy-centered town, or even, Sunny wants to have a private aquarium and is an Angler, maybe the Bahski family would fare pretty well in an Isla Paradiso\Sunlit Tides-ish world. Basing on the members' appearances, both Sunny and Ian are pretty dark-skinned with orange hair, it might be dyed but it might also be how most people in that home neighboorhood actually look.
- And if they made Goopy Gilscarbo, they could also have made Marsha Bruening or Meadow Thayer? But they would propably not be alive and their parents be kids? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Kaiko Mikkusu (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- Yes, with TS3 EA story progression, Sunny\Abraham\Ian are always the first to move in and they always move in Day 2, Sunny and Abraham always marry in Day 3, they always have a white-blanketed baby in Day 6. The baby becomes a toddler in Week 2 day 2, a kid in Week 3 day 2, a teen in Week 4 day 2, an YA in Week 6 day 2. Or at least would if you had Normal Lifespan and did not delete the savefile. They're special because they're the first 3 people to move into town and not be CAS sims. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 20:16, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
- You know all of them are CAS created, during the development and looking like pre-made ones. And some of the Sims, including the GilsCarbo family, are move in, but that's not mean they really are move in. And you always engaged with these in the talk page. Well, we can't oppose that but you always doing this hobby with the theories. ~~.ThePeculiarMe | (talk to me) | (my mistakes) 12:09, June 30, 2014 (UTC)
Family relations[edit source]
So the family tree shows Goopy GilsCarbo as the ex-husband of Alice and as the father of Celeste. However, the article says that the relation isn't actually said in the game. Also, on Celeste's page it says that Goopy is "possibly" her father and on Alice's page it directly says that her ex-husband's identity is unknown. Alice's biography does imply that her ex-husband's last name was GilsCarbo, but wouldn't that be anyone if it isn't specifically said to be Goopy? If Goopy's relation to Alice and Celeste isn't directly said in the game and is only hinted or implied, then why is that information in these articles? - SimDestroyer (talk) 14:34, June 21, 2018 (UTC)