This is a page for discussing improvements to O'Mackey familyTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Something's wrong with the family template, but I cn't figure out what. Does anyone else know? --KazeNoYouko 18:04, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Same here. On my computer the information is missing from all the Family Pages. --Bob Newbie is kl 19:25, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Are you sure? On mine there's still no family tree and the Landgrabb Family's is totes messed up!
Unused hair[edit source]
I was just wondering in this photo
is Jules's hair unused or is just a normal maxis made hair that looks different from behind because I am not sure. Chunkyheels (talk ) 18:32, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- No, it's a perfectly normal piece of usual maxis hair ingame :3
- See? :3 Karu Katerchen (talk) 18:45, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
Whoops! Sorry meant this photo
Chunkyheels (talk ) 18:56, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Could it be one of these?
Karu Katerchen (talk ) 19:05, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks! I wasn't sure :) Chunkyheels (talk ) 19:31, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
You're welcome :) but I must say as you posted the picture I wasn't sure, too ^.^ Karu Katerchen (talk ) 20:54, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I can't tell it either, but I'm pretty sure it's the same hair, but a little shinier (maybe under certain lighting or graphic settings). IMO, it's rather unusual for an EP to have scrapped, unused content. It's not impossible though. Nikel Talk – Vote! 08:55, August 30, 2013 (UTC)
- It does seem to have a different colour to it, it seems lighter. I didn't know all those things were hidden :) Chunkyheels (talk ) 18:56, September 1, 2013 (UTC)