This is a page for discussing improvements to Sims UniversityTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Aren't we a bit too early to create this page? We need more information before creating this neighborhood page. Even the title sounds a lot like placeholder to me. Nikel Talk – Vote! 12:22, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah. And, Sims University? That is really a lousy name for a university, heh.
- I agree. I only added the template so that it makes the page look nicer. Btw, I don't think there's any more college worlds in University Life. And yes, Sims University sounds lame, but I think it's official. Vss2eiptalk here 16:22, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- I created the page because I thought it would be best to, anyway you could always rename It later ... -- DevlyHallows ~ (Inform Me Here!) 19:58, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- For now the name it has is the only name we have to go on. If they change it later, we can move the page. -- LostInRiverview talk ~ blog 22:19, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hey everyone! i was just wondering, will it work like the WA sub neighborhoods, so you click 'travel' on the phone? so will the sims university world be added tothe travel menu? and what happensif you dont have WA? does it just appear by itself when you click travel? - Geogiles (talk) 19:15, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- No, it may not work like the WA sub neighborhoods. You do not require WA for University Life.
Premade inhabitants[edit source]
Just to let anyone know, the university is inhabited by premade homeless Sims. More on that, we need further investigation... Nikel Talk – Vote! 18:36, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Do they have randomized names, as in TS2? Dharden (talk) 22:45, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think so, since some people over MTS claim to see "Ye Gangnam" and "Leonard Shelly," who looks like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. Also, I found that some names from the XML files match with the ones in this page, so I made a short conclusion that they're premades, although I will double-check them later. Nikel Talk – Vote! 11:24, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
Duplicate Links[edit source]
The reason behind me removing some of the students names is not that they do not exist, but close inspection to the list reveals that there is more than halff of them that are duplicate: for example, Candy Mullis and almost all the Sims listed under her figure twice there... JM9193 (talk) 16:14, April 20, 2013 (UTC)