Talk:The Sims Life Stories
This is a page for discussing improvements to The Sims Life StoriesTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
I have just entered the last sentance. If you feel this isn't true please, CHECK ON THE SIMS LIFE STORIES FIRST. This may have been an occurance on my game only but it is intresting trivia. 126.96.36.199 22:02, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
Is it just me or are these two sentences completely contradicting each other? The game is still developed by Maxis and EA Games. The game was released on February 6 2007.
Can't find this game anywhere![edit source]
I've checked countless stores, and I can never find this game. Even if the store still has TS2 things avalable, they never have this. Does any store still sell it? I'm only asking, because this game is laptop-friendly.
- Maybe from Amazon? That's where I got my game from. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻)ǝıuooɯɹɐʇsVOTE! 21:30, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
- That's odd - I saw it at Target. Icecream18- I'm watching you! (talk) 01:31, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
Life Stories[edit source]
It may not mix freely with the Sims 2 and its expansion packs but The Sims life stories is basically part of the Sims 2 franchise correct? ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:13, January 13, 2014 (UTC)
- No. Although the features of it may come from The Sims 2 franchise, it is actually part of The Sims Stories franchise instead. Joey.eyeball (talk) 06:21, January 13, 2014 (UTC)
- If you look at the "generations" of games in The Sims franchise, The Sims 2 and The Sims Stories would both be in the 2nd generation. To be precise, TSS would probably be considered a spin-off of TS2. -- LostInRiverview talk ~ blog 06:27, January 13, 2014 (UTC)
Sims Life Stories.[edit source]
Will there be a fix or update that will let Sims Life Stories to work on windows 8.1? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- I believe it has been problematic since Windows 8. And since EA no longer supports The Sims 2 and The Sims Stories, it's very unlikely that they will ever fix the issue regarding the OS compatibility. Here is a thread that discusses about how to make The Sims 2 work in Windows 8 (not Windows 8.1). It might be worth reading. Nikel Talk – Vote! 17:16, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
Carpool Drivers[edit source]
I've just noticed that similar to Apartment Life where the game generates large quantities of social class townies, Life Stories seems to have a habit of generating large quantities of carpool drivers. It would be worth mentioning in one of the related articles, except that other users would need to confirm if this occurrence is happening in their games as well. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 23:26, June 14, 2016 (UTC)