This is a page for discussing improvements to VampireTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
I widh there was vampier cheat[edit source]
but I guess they name to make money so you have to buy —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 23:11, August 23, 2010 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
I think we should make a new artice for vamps. It would be easier to read. Plus, Sims 2 Vamps have nearly the whole article to themselves. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 00:21, September 13, 2010 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Boolprop cheat[edit source]
On my Sims 2 game, I made my Sims vampires, and then they started to die, so I used the 'boolprop' cheat and selected 'Cure Vampire' and it worked, contrary to the information in this article.Will94|talk 00:05, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
Ambrosia and Vampires[edit source]
Can Vampires eat Ambrosia, and if so, does it work on them?184.108.40.206 08:23, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
Vampirism in Children[edit source]
Its obvious that they don't have many of the vampiric traits, but they do still seem to learn much, much faster. My toddler gained a point in musician extremely quickly (gaining about a third of the bar every minute, I guess). Can anyone support this? 220.127.116.11 13:26, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
- This doesn't seem to work on logic. I probably don't know enough about the game to make any judgements. 18.104.22.168 13:31, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Children get the slept like the dead, and also seem to have increased skill gain (logic jumped from 4 to 10 in half a day, at most). She also got a wish to drink plasma juice, though I haven't checked whether or not she can. She definitely can still eat food. 22.214.171.124 02:48, February 3, 2011 (UTC)
- just check at the realations of a other sim and look if it is been displayed as a vamp
Vampires in The Sims[edit source]
I know that they didn't exist back then as playable, blood-consuming, bat-turning, pale-skinned, leather-wearing Sims but still, that doesn't mean that they don't exist. I mean, they didn't appear well until Nightlife (unless you count that skin spell in MM), but that doesn't mean that they didn't exist back in the Urbz/The Sims era. Is the trivia about Crawdad Clam and Bayou Boo and all that vampire business really necessary? Bayoubash 12:18, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Yup, technically vampires, werewolf, etc is only pure cosmetic on the sims series. But if we see at "game story mode" they already exist! for the example is Bayou Boo becomes a vampire. it confusing right? so why we put that on the trivia :) Wir.wiryawan 12:26, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
Vampires in the base game?
Okay so i made a new town starting with a sim and suddenly it gives me the oppertunity where my house is built on the indian burial grounds. Well I choose to keep them, ya know play around mabey get ghost babies. Well one is a vampire ghost. I don't have the late night expansion and im wondering how its possible. Im thinking about serving ambrosia to it to see if i can bring myself a vampire to the town but i dont know if that could give me some sort of error. Got any ideas? Yes im positive its a vampire its got the same grave and everything.
Supernatural Vampires[edit source]
Edited the supernatural section, feel free to improve upon it as I was just quickly adding information.EmotionalRockfish (talk) 01:15, September 10, 2012 (UTC)
Travelling with the Time Portal[edit source]
Oddly, "(First name of sim) tried to board a plane, but a flight attendant noticed the unusual blemish and called security." will display even though the sim is trying to travel to the future with a time portal. LittleBigKid2000 (talk) 03:57, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
Separate page for TS4's Vampires?[edit source]
I feel like TS4's Vampires will need their own page (just like TS3 Vamps have), since these vampires are shaping up to be far more complex and in-depth than both TS2 and TS3's vampires combined. I'm even going to say that this is probably the most detailed and expansive life stage released thus far in the history of this series.
So, opinions? TheTeostar (talk) 12:40, January 21, 2017 (UTC)
- The problem is the sims 3 vampires separate page wasn't needed in the first place, all other lifestates have been included in one large page about each lifestate in each generation of the sims. The pages on the sims 3 vampires should be merged into the main vampire page instead. and on your comment on The Sims 4: Vampires being the most detailed and expansive life state released in the history of the sims, true this is the biggest rendition of vampires in the sims generations but the Witches have always been the biggest out of all the lifestates, the sims 2 witches specifically, however vampires could now be considered the second largest lifestate in terms of functions and gameplay.
- I theorise because the vampires game pack is done so well they're gonna do one of the witches so witches in the sims 4 can get their own focus like The Sims 4: Vampires gamepack. WizardJeremy (talk) 17:01, January 21, 2017 (UTC)
Yes, Sims in TS4 who are turning into vampires get a total of 3 moodlets. These moodlets are named "Strangely Hungry" (+1 Uncomfortable), "Disgusted by Food" (+2 Uncomfortable) and "Appetite Lost" (+3 Uncomfortable). Each moodlet causes the sim's hunger to decay faster than the last. When "Appetite Lost" expires, the Sim turns into a Vampire, and yet another moodlet is added, "Thirsty", (+1 Tense). That's the change I made to the article before it got reverted. Citation: I have the game's files on hand.
Hadron1776 (talk) 02:39, June 3, 2017 (UTC)
- you can add the detailed moodlet which come when sim transitioning into vampire into the article. sometimes people can bit confused if you only write a series of moodlets, which one is come when transitioning and which one is not. Wiryawan310 (talk) 02:59, June 3, 2017 (UTC)