This is a page for discussing improvements to VeronavilleTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Why do the males in the capp family take the wife's surname? --22.214.171.124 12:19, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- Because they're matrilineal? Making you wonder what would happen if Bianca Monty and Kent Capp have a child, though the surname could easily be "Monty-Capp". 126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:41, January 27, 2014 (UTC)
For Simmers deidicated to continue the traition of naming the offsprings after Shakespearian work, I have found a terrific websites with tons of names all from Shakespear. Here is the link http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/shakes.html I found this website extremely useful.--Bella Goth 20:36, 25 July 2009 (UTC)Bella Goth
Is it worth noting that all dead parents of living sims along with the parents of Contessa Capp, Olivia and Hero Monty died in their adult stage?--Thelamppost 19:05, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
Oops already in the article my bad--Thelamppost 14:42, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
I used to love Veronaville - it was beautiful. Then I began to notice how ridiculous the name references to Shakespeare were. Everything was related to Shakespeare. It got a bit out of hand and ridiculous. I hardly ever play Veronaville now. Bakerychaz (talk page) 11:04, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I used to play it as well until I lost my save for the first time. I found it really hard to name the descendants because I want to keep it consistent with the theme. Nikel Talk – Vote for Featured Media! 14:21, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I never actually played Veronaville but i might play it in future - but i was'nt that much of a big fan. And after Shakespearean names you can extend it on names from novels\books of the same time-period. Or i could just make up a name. Or i go by legends and suchs. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 12:11, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I think you should go to a chat page, not to the talk page. Talk pages are to discuss changes to the article itself, not to give personal opinions about the subject of the article. Bakerychaz, what if people don't want to know about what you think about Veronaville? You should be talking about stuff like changing the article, not your opinion about Veronaville. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 10:46, October 26, 2014 (UTC) Call me Summer!
- I thought that you weren't allowed to discuss your thoughts in talk pages. Nikel, you should be lecturing Bakerychaz like you usually do, it's against the rules.
—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 18:33, February 25, 2015 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- These comments are over two years old. Was it really necessary on your part to revive deceased discussions? --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 20:18, February 25, 2015 (UTC)