Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a page for discussing improvements to ZombiesTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
The REASON I don't like Zombies-The True Story[edit source]
- Ok, some of you may notice my constant rants on my dislike of zombies. No offence to lovers of these sims, this is my opinion. I resurrected Olive like this to take pictures, but these reasons are why she is normal:
- They think of brains?!?! May seem cool, but it gets a bit gross after a while.
- The face on the interaction menu scares me, which is the main reason.
- They groan too much.
- Bad. Hygeine.
- They cause spam in the Memories of them and the resurrector.
- So in my opinion, that was EA's worst idea. However, I use their skintone for fun (in boolprop CAS). Post if you like/dislike zombies!
Zombies in The Sims[edit source]
Which expansion pack(s) of The Sims is the Zombie available? --a_morris (talk) 01:50, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
The Sims 2: University, Univirsity Is Where The Zombie Option Began. If You Do Not Have Univirsity. I Suggest You Get It. It's Quite Fun.
Xiaou 16:28, 12 March 2009 (UTC)Xiaou
- I want to know when they were available in the original The Sims not The Sims 2. --a_morris (talk) 04:00, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- I think it was Livin' Large. That's the one that the Grim Reaper came with. Cyberstrike3000X 23:17, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
A morris, it is Livin' Large (or Livin' It Up where I live).
Postnecrotic Revert?[edit source]
Is it at all possible to revert your zombified sims to regular humans?