A trait is a major building block of a Sim's personality. Traits effectively determine a Sim's behaviors, abilities, and wishes. Traits often grant Sims specific abilities or allow Sims to perform specific actions. Sims are usually limited in the number of traits they can have, and certain traits cannot be held simultaneously by the same Sim.
Traits were introduced in The Sims 3, replacing the points-based personality system present in The Sims and The Sims 2. Traits have also been incorporated in The Sims Medieval, The Sims Social, and The Sims 4
Related pages[edit | edit source]
- Trait (The Sims 3), the personality system in The Sims 3.
- Trait (The Sims 4), the personality system in The Sims 4.
- Trait (The Sims Medieval), the personality system in The Sims Medieval.
- Trait (The Sims Social), the personality system in The Sims Social.
- Pet trait (The Sims 3), the personality system for pets in The Sims 3: Pets.
- Pet trait (The Sims 4), the personality system for pets in The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs.
- Trait chip, the personality system for plumbots in The Sims 3: Into the Future.
- Trait conflict, a situation where a trait clashes with another.
- Hidden trait, traits that are not normally visible in The Sims 3 and The Sims 4.
- Lot trait, a system that assigns certain attributes to lots in The Sims 4.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|