Hi there, ! If you have any questions that you would like to ask, post them here. I'm semi-active, so I am not here all the time.
See The Sims Wiki:Userboxes
My Sims story[edit source]
I was first introduced to The Sims series back in 2006. I only had The Sims installed then. I loved playing it, but I liked building houses and decorating them a bit more than actual gameplay. For some reason, I was conviced that I had Vacation and Unleashed installed as well, even though I didn't.
A bit later (I don't remember correctly), I uninstalled The Sims and installed The Sims 2 (both of which weren't original games). Even though I liked The Sims 2 a lot, my slow computer couldn't handle those boring loading screens. It took up to 10 minutes to load something. Gameplay was just slow, and my legacy family was beginning to crash the game. :D I stopped playing The Sims 2 in 2010.
After that, I played The Sims Stories games on my brother's computer, and I joined The Sims Wiki, and got to know The Sims 3, and I refreshed my knowledge about The Sims 2. In 2011 and the beginning of 2012 I barely played any The Sims games.
After I got a new computer, with it came Windows 7. The un-original version I had simply didn't work with Windows 7, even though I tried my best to make it work. I deleted The Sims 2, and bought almost all The Sims 2 games from a website (original, of course). I loved it...
I admired The Sims 3 for some time before, and in November 2012 I signed in into a contest and won The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Seasons! :D Although I was so confused at first, since I haven't played a brand new Sims game since 2007, I quickly learned to play it. Although it lacks a bit in certain areas, it's fun to play. I don't play it a lot now, though I don't really play any games now since I've been kind of busy.
Funny though, I would've never expected to own this many Sims games, but my wishes came true.
Opinion about The Sims games[edit source]
- The Sims - To be honest, I don't quite remember it well. I liked the base game, but I suppose it gets bored without EPs.
- The Sims 2 - Okay, huge improvement. I love the interface, the details, the animations, Sims, objects, 3D - everything. EPs really add a lot of more to the game, and there are some SPs which I could do hardly without.
- The Sims Stores - this is basically The Sims 2, with the new story feature which is quite interesting. The Sims Castaway Stories stands out because it adds new features, objects and new changes in the game interface which really makes it different from The Sims 2.
- The Sims 3 - I don't play it a lot, but I like it. My opinions of it change from time to time, but, at the end, there are some good features and mechanics in it that I wish I could see in The Sims 2: traits, new skills in EPs, story progression, and even the overhauled book system.
- Users/Guinea Pigs
- Users/Complete Collection
- Users/The Sims 2
- Users/Double Deluxe
- Users/Open for Business
- Users/Bon Voyage
- Users/Apartment Life
- Users/Family Fun Stuff
- Users/Glamour Life Stuff
- Users/H&M Fashion Stuff
- Users/Teen Style Stuff
- Users/Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
- Users/IKEA Home Stuff
- Users/Mansion & Garden Stuff
- Users/Pet Stories
- Users/Castaway Stories
- Users/The Sims 3
- Users/Seasons (The Sims 3)
- Users/Town Life Stuff