The Sims Wiki:10 signs
(Redirected from 10 signs)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is kept for humorous purposes. Please do not take it seriously — just have a good laugh!
- 10 signs you've been on The Sims Wiki too much
- Your userboxes determines the height of your user page, not the actual content.
- You start a vote before deciding if you should throw out leftovers IRL.
- When doing a webpage you use Wiki mark-up instead of regular HTML.
- You look for the 'edit' button when you see a spelling error on the web.
- People stopped using your Facebook and come to your talk page instead.
- You look down in your left corner to see the 'latest edits' even when you're not on the wiki.
- You reply 'Citation Needed' when your friends make outrageous claims.
- You try to mark paintings for speedy deletion if you've seen them before.
- You start using UTC timezones.
- You spell The Sims with capital letters and italics, unlike any other player.