< Bella Goth(Redirected from Bella theories)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Theory pages for Sims and families have been archived and locked. No new theory entries are being accepted on these pages at this time. Be sure to visit the Player Theories forum to add any theories on Sims or families in the game.
Theories about the most well known and most mysterious Sim in the whole SimNation: Bella Goth. Older theories have been archived.
Theories[edit | edit source]
- ALL OLDER THEORIES WERE ARCHIVED! Btw, this is my theory: Bella from Strangetown and Bella from Pleasantview are 2 different people.
- Strangetown Bella was created by Maxis to give people ideas about the mystery. Also, on the goth family tree, it shows her picture still in color, which means shes alive. RisingStarr (talk) 02:28, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
- My theory is that the Bella in Strangetown is the real Bella, but there is a lack of memories and family tree because the game makers wanted to minimise bugs, this is also shown in the PSP version and the chronological order for Bella is most likely as follows, TS3, TS1, TS2, TS2PSP, Sim social, S2GBA. Deskita
- She was abducted, and a glitch during development made her never come back, so Maxis and EA went into Create-A-Sim and put her in Strangetown. Then, they edited the Goth family's memories. The end. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- If you look closely at the Goth's family tree, you see that she is related to an alien. Maybe her very-long-distance alien family took her for genetic family reasons? Also, maybe Bella's appearance in Strangtown has to do with Olive Specter? - Deadringr@gmail.com —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~