This is the base category for templates. Templates should be placed in appropriate subcategories.
See Project:Templates for collated information on templates.
Using this category[edit source]
To put a template in Category:Templates:
- Go to the template documentation page, usually located in the
/docsubpage of the template, and then add
<includeonly>[[Category:Templates]]</includeonly>on the template page. The "<includeonly>" tags ensure that the template (and not the template documentation page) get added to the category. Adding categories on the template documentation page allow users to edit them even if the template is fully protected.
- If your template is meant to be used in-line, try and make sure that there are as few line feeds (breaks, whitespace, etc.) as possible.
- Remember that a template can be put in multiple categories if it belongs to them all!
- Or, if this is not quite the right category, go back to Category:Templates and try to find a better suited subcategory.
This category has the following 70 subcategories, out of 70 total.
- Bio templates (18 P)
- Header templates (9 P)
- Lua-based templates (19 P)
- Resurrection templates (7 P)