This is a page for discussing improvements to SimCity AcademyTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Question! I keep having glitches, the headmaster never comes even though I call. Help! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 17:48, August 1, 2010 - Sign your comments with ~~~~
- The headmaster scenario is known to be glitchy. It's best to call around 4 pm. It's best if you don't call after 5 pm, and don't exit the lot between the time he's called and the time he leaves. Also, if you're using any hacks or mods, make sure they're up-to-date for the Packs you have, and go to http://www.simwardrobe.com and pick up the Hack Conflict Detection Utility.
- You may want to post this in Forum:Questions, as it's more likely that someone will see it there. Dharden (talk) 18:14, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
The parts of this article describing how to win over the Headmaster seem more appropriate as a Tutorial, but taking those sections off this page makes the page pretty short. I think those sections do belong on the Tutorial namespace, but I don't want to remove them without some additional information on this page (if possible). Thoughts? -- LostInRiverview talk · blog 19:38, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm thinking about splitting Headmaster to its own page, instead. Except for the tips. They're better be spread fairly to the article contents. Nikel Talk 15:37, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I like the idea of having the Headmaster as a page, and the acadamy as another. Kerry Stapleton (talk) - New User
Chef Salad[edit source]
Does the headmaster really hate Chef Salad? Nikel Talk – Vote! 13:21, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- From past experience with attempts to get into private school, I say yes. Ѧüя◎ґ (talk) 03:28, April 11, 2013 (UTC)
Private school bill[edit source]
"Contrary to what players might think of this, families are not charged for having children and teens in private school."
In Pescado's mod, privateschoolbillingfix, the RTFM says that EA intended to charge Sims who attend the private school every day.
If your household has kids in the private school, it will be charged §200 per day (per household, not per kid). This is how EAxis probably intended it anyway.
Nothing much is explained. It's not clear why the feature was removed either. The family would've been charged every day at 6 AM instead of delivered bills. Nikel Talk – Vote! 13:59, November 1, 2013 (UTC)