Jump to navigation Jump to search
Who is Bernard Broke?[edit | edit source]
- It could just be that they couldn't fit him in the sims games.
- Just because he has the same last name doesn't mean he's related to them
- I think he was the middle brother of Flat and Buck, or he is the deceased twin of Ruby, or not necessarily her twin, but another sibling. He may also be their father, or a cousin.
- I think Bernard is Flat and Buck's dad.
- My theory is this: It doesn't show your necies/nephews, (I know cause I've tried) so, that just means it's probably they're dad/grandpa's nephew. Doesn't show aunts/uncles either.
- Most likely a developer oversight.
- I think he is Flat and Buck's stepfather. Some blended families do have the kids take the stepfather's last name in real life. And in TS3, if your female Sim already has kids and marries another man, her kids will take their stepfather's last name. Sparrowsong 01:51, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I think he was the first husband of Mary Lu , Flo Broke or Ruby
- It was the exact same problem as it was with Frida/Lolita Goth, EA were using CAS to create all their sims. both the Goths and the Brokes have 8 people in their family (not including Bernard Boke and Lolita Goth) so the answer is EA just couldn't fit him in the family due to the 8 sim limit. JmTsHaW 15:29, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
- He's a distant relative, yet to be discovered by the Brokes. Gallifrey102 13:08, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with the 2nd theory. Lots of people have the same last name. It doesn't automatically make them related, does it?
- I agree with the one above me. Once I saw a waiter that had my last name, but I know for a FACT that he's not related me!
- You people didn't remember one thing: there are 2 Skip Brokes on The Sims 2, and he haves an very similar lookin' hair to them, an similar skin to the green eyed and the same death, he could have been ressurected and changed his name to Skip, what would explain why there are 2 Skips. You may say that he don't have the same eye color, but a lot of people did have the eye color changed.
- I think he is the step-brother of Buck & Flat