This is a page for discussing improvements to Patrizio MontyTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Patrizio is balding[edit source]
In the picture of him and Consort becoming enemies, Patrizio is balding, despite being in his late teens or early adulthood at the time the picture takes place. This may simply be a mistake made by the developers.
I don't know if it's really relevant to keep this information. 1) There's no evidence that they were becoming enemies in the picture, they could have been enemies already. 2) People's hair recedes at different rates, so Patrizio could have been balding at a younger age 3) It's not abnormal for a Sim at the start of adulthood to have a receding hair line - several townies such as Joel Jeffress have receding hair lines even though they've only just left teenagehood.
However this is a very difficult interpretation, so I can't just go ahead and remove the information, only to have my edits undone. I'd prefer to receive other opinions about it. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 09:46, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Good point. I have several things to note as well:
- According to the memories, he lost Consort as his best friend in his late teen. This doesn't explicitly tell they became enemies then, but it implies so. But what's certain in that picture is that Consort confronted / argued with Patrizio in their adulthood, so the statement has to be rephrased a bit.
- You're right about receding hair. Patrizio could just became balding early and it's not abnormal. Besides, it's never implied at what age they were in the picture. It could be just a confrontation in their late age, who knows?
- The statement is rather ambiguous and one may consider it is not exactly a "developers' mistake." Unless anyone can explain otherwise, I think it should be removed. Nikel Talk – Vote! 13:16, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
- I doubt that it was a mistake, since hair can recede at an early age. I know that not everyone researches the ages of the individual Sims in-game or with SimPE like I do but, Patrizio is Consort's senior by 7 Sim days.
- Also - while I'm inclined to believe that in the picture Patrizio would be a third of the way into the adult stage and Consort, a few days into the adult stage - it doesn't explicitly state what age they were in the picture. So I think it should be removed. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 23:49, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
Contessa was Fired?[edit source]
I hate to nitpick, but this line "Patrizio and Contessa were courting until a business deal resulted in the two being fired" Contessa was fired? what proof is there that Contessa ever worked in the business career? sounds like fanfic to me. Munchiethegnome (talk) 06:30, 29 June 2021 (UTC)