Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a page for discussing improvements to Riddle familyTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Should we move this to Riddle household?
Thanks ---Guilherme Guerreiro 11:13, October 2, 2010 (UTC)
This is an household not a family, and we don't know if Di.l. Emma Riddle is related to Anna-Liza, so this should be named household.---Guilherme Guerreiro 16:17, October 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not even sure why she's listed as a member when she's deceased and she has no relation to Anna-Liza in the first place. But since they have the same name, and everybody's related (presumably) it's going to stay a family. Guilherme Guerreiro, your idea of moving this page is a thumbs down by me. [Ѧüя◎ґ]
- Ok. ---Guilherme Guerreiro (Talk here) 21:03, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
Give this another week. After that, if there's no clear consensus that the page should be moved, then it stays. However, the edit/revert war stops now. Dharden (talk) 21:47, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Even if they are not related, they have the same last name so it is "family" also, technically Di. L. Emma is not part of the "household", so if it just said "household", it would only be referring to Anna-Liza.--Eduardog3000 21:10, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, yeah your point of view is also right. ---Guilherme Guerreiro (Talk here) 21:19, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok because there is not agreement here I will delete the nomination and this discussion closed. ---Guilherme Guerreiro (talk here) 22:24, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought Di. L. Emma was the great-great-great-ecc... grandma of both Anna Liza and Wilhelmina Leaf. Maybe Di's full name is Diana Leaf Emma Riddle, and she had twins. One of the twins took on their mother's middle name of Leaf as their surname, and the other stayed a Riddle. The first twin was Wilhelmina Leaf's ancestor and the other was Anna Liza's ancestor. Even though there's a little girl's room in said house, only Anna Liza actually slept in that bed b\c Wilhelmina is propably too distantly related (a 30th cousin) and Di is both distantly related and there was medieval furniture at her time of course. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 06:14, May 9, 2014 (UTC)