User talk:Kaiko Mikkusu
Notice: Not signing posts[edit source]
Hello. When you add content to talk pages and forums (but never when editing articles), please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 15:35, May 4, 2014 (UTC)
I was just wondering[edit source]
I was just wondering if you were this user, because if you weren't then they must have been impersonating you. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 21:02, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
- And this user? This contributor's opinion style is as same as yours. ~~.ThePeculiarMe | (talk to me) | (my mistakes) 21:26, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Yup the first one is me from my mom's laptop and the second one is me from another account in this computer i made specifically for playing videogames. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 21:21, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
If you're editing while logged out, please remember to log in before you edit! To avoid being logged out automatically, be sure to tick the box that says "Stay logged in".
I'm saying this because it's not a good idea to edit as an unregistered user, as there's no significant evidence that it's really you or just another user. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 04:41, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
Just curious[edit source]
Do you, by any chance, read Homestuck? Nikel Talk – Vote! 16:57, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
- I did. Well, until the end of Act 5 Part 2, where it all got... too dark and moody in my opinion. I do not like dark\moody things. Or well, i like them, but then it got way WAY too emotional. My favorite acts are actually Act 5 part 1 and Act 4. They're action-packed and fast-paced enough, but most deaths are played for laughs and it's not very moody. Then, when A5P2 comes, there is a tone shift with grimdark undertones and stuff like that. And the plot gets way too complicated. In fact, i often refer to a CAS sim who was made by combining two premades, as the "Ectobiological Spawn" of said two premades. I made the Knack-Kennedy twins* (yes, Geoff and Julienne are siblings in my headcanon) and the Wainwright-Bachelor ones. (Unless Boyd took Susan's last name when he married - they would be the Rilaygraine-Bachelor then. Is there any way to see who took whose last name? The Wainwrights are still one of my fave premades BTW if not my fave ever.)
- *Geoff and Erin are also spouses in a legacy of mine —Preceding unsigned comment added by Kaiko Mikkusu (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- Yeah, it indeed got gloomy starting on Act 5 Part 2! It wasn't the best part IMO, but it's still great! The pace increased too fast there, I think. Did you stop reading halfway there? I presume you haven't reached Cascade yet? If you haven't, I suggest you keep reading until that part! That's the most epic climax of the story, and it's right at the end of Act 5 Part 2!
- Hmm, the relationships are kinda complicated in your game there. I sometimes try to relate my Sims to Homestuck but it's kinda hard. Like, I'm trying to make-believe some Sims with very distinct personalities to engage in relationship... but I'm not sure what they'll talk about? The Homestuck kids seem to have lots to talk about! Nikel Talk – Vote! 17:45, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
- I do not know if i stopped reading halfway, but i, like, do not know the exact point i left it at. Might be a good 100-ish pages before Cascade. IIRC it was the part where Doc Scratch shows all the photos or something. I do not know if i will get uneasy between whatever page i closed last and the Cascade movie. Plus, it just might not be my genre. When (if) i make HS sims i try to make them happier and have them have happy lives and romances. The same for Kingdom Hearts sims. And the relationships are not that complicated anymore - i have not yet put those "ectokids" into my game, and even if i did, they're not connected in the family-tree, they just look like they could be kids of those pairings. Some of the Lunar Lakes residents were made by mixing premade genetics. And then recolored badly. I could redownload LL and transform everyone into actual aliens, though. But there's at least a Vanderburg (Sofia based on Francisca) Spector (Noela based on Ichabod i guess she's his great-great-niece?) Sekemoto (Gretel based on Leighton and Len based on um... a darker Christopher Steel? I think they have the same facial structure, but again, TS2 often reused facial structures on unrelated sims.) Loveland (Amelia based on Grace), Langerak-Goode (Arthur based on Parker, and Gloria based on both Goodwin and Jenni), Landgraab (clones of Christina who seems to be based on Malcolm. I think the OL versions are based on Nancy.), Bayless-Willheim (Stefan based on Gwayne and Anais based on... still Chris? Susan Wainwright? Lolita Goth? i do not know who she shares facial structure with.) Ansari (Kara based on someone and Raja based on Ayesha.), and Alto (Trenton based on Nick and Eleanor based on someone?) but the rest are unknown. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 19:11, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
Townie and NPC Theories[edit source]
I could explain my thoughts about the other Townies and NPCs such as Gordon King, Crystal Vu, Meredith Lillard and Abhijeet Cho. However it would be very complex. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 03:49, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
Well, Bella Goth, Kaylinn Langerak, and Lolita Goth all have theory-pages of sorts, and are all basically townies\NPCs. (Bella appears as a semi-townie in Pleasantwiew and Strangetown, and Lolita is dead at the start of a TS3 savefile) and we had a theory-page for Cho SonWhun. We could easily have theory pages abouth them- through they're just little more than NPCs\townies. (Wonder why they did not make elf-eared NPC\townies in Veronaville, or alien ones in Strangetown?) Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 07:23, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
Normally in the Sims, Aliens only Abduct Sims so they can reproduce. They don’t usually become inhabitants of the Sims planet. There are few exceptions such as Pollination Technician Nine Smith who decided to retire to his 'favourite' planet rather than the one he originated from.
This probably explains why General Buzz Grunt hates aliens because he probably thought Aliens were just a myth and he doesn't know what to expect of them.
I think at the time the developers didn't put a lot of work into making the base game Townies. Most of them were probably randomly generated by the game by going into Create a Sim and randomizing the features but very basic (e.g. default face templates, no makeup, no hats and no Unused accessories. They might have used something like the Tombstone of Life and Death. The townies just had their names randomized and mix-matched from the names of EA and Maxis staff.
The elf ears template and the hidden Pollination Technician alien template are not linked correctly, so the game doesn't use them on townies and NPCs. There is a mod that fixes the template data so that the game can use these templates to create townies and NPCs. I found information about it on this link. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 08:44, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
I think that they might have put more effort in TS3 townies. They have unique facial features and stuff. Expecially in places like Dragon Valley or Midnight Hollow! Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 22:02, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
They could have hit the randomize button, but yes I'm pretty sure they put more effort in the The Sims 3 Townies (e.g. unique names, facial features). -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 04:16, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
Yup. TS2 Townies were pratically blank slates fresh out of the ToLaD. TS3 Townies (well, except the ones that arrive later and are Face 1) are unique characters with unique names and appearances, sometimes even an unique haircolor or eyecolor. Their clothes are CASt'ed and they match the town's theme. Do you see any alien townies\NPCs in Strangetown? Even through the Veronaville playables have the Shakespearean names, we get townies named Rebecka Chun and Nathen Custer. There is also a Gretchen Stompel and a Regina Tsvirkunov. And their gardener is also named Meredith Lillard (reused from Strangetown) plus there is some guy named Patrick Vu and a teen girl named Chris Cho , they're not related to Chrystal and Abhjeet respectively, right? But instead, Dragon Valley townies actually have names that seem elven - not very much, actually, but there is a Majella Shanahan and a Sky Elovir (the pizza delivery girl, who of course is a cyan SweetBerry.) along with Samuel Galamin and Eavan Galadiir. Midnight Hollow has a Warren Delgado and an Estella Stout, along with a Mallory Weeks and an Iris Rutledge, Luella Horn, and Virgil Ratliff, cannot deny these are not stereotipically "Gothy" names. Roaring Heights has Peggy Brown, Josephine Blanchard , and Katherine Wealdon, along with Dale Crisp, Howard Smiley , Dorothy Weiss , and Barbara Emerson within the NPCs, these are all very "Roaring Twenties"-type names - even though it's set during Goneril's childhood in the 1980-1990, it has a very Twenties-type feel. Oasis Landing is all up with future-y names. There is someone called Celest Tenelle' yes that's an apostroph in there. Along with a Bexley Goldstone, Samantha Leecious, Cynthia Roffle, Reeski Rhubarb, Allonsy Dawl , Aristi Coast , and Zorron Heritage, among others. (It's the 2960-ish, AKA long enough that everyone calls their kids weird-ass names, but short enough that everyone still looks like 1960's people playing aliens in some Doctor Who-type movie) Lunar Lakes does not go for future-y NPC\townie names, though. Maybe that's because they reuse surnames from the previous towns, and it's just the 2060's so the first names are mostly the same. If i just looked at the townies and NPC names and did not know what town were they in, i would guess some sort of music-themed world. And most of the playables are just bad recolors of the previous town's playables. So i do not like it very much... If i want a future-y world, i just go play much in Oasis Landing, or download my own! Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 12:57, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
RE: About Mrs. Wainwright's eyecolor (and other's)[edit source]
Blair's eye color looks nowhere near green to me, but others might have more subtle perception. Out of curiosity, why are you telling me this? Nikel Talk – Vote! 11:44, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
I did not say Blair's eyecolor being green, but Susan looks like she has light teal eyes to me, Boyd has indigo eyes and Blair has dark blue. Or at least, these are the eyecolors i recall them having after i take a long break from the game, and these are what i would say were their eyecolors in a fanfiction if i made a fanfiction about them. I think Susan's eyecolor might actually have more green than blue. Of course since it's been very long that i've played TS3 and looked clearly at her eyecolor, http://i.imgur.com/b3jWr8W.jpg it looks slightly more green than blue there. And i think i did not have default replacements there, so i'm guessing with some default eye replacements, her eyecolor is more blue, and with others, it's more green? Of course she has a lot of reds, oranges, and yellows (this screenshot is a bit Uncanny
sunset Valley) so perception could be skewed. (Also, why is she mostly wearing grey, black, and orange accent if her fave color is green? Someday i will be changing her clothes, makeovering and depuddify all of SV. Almost everyone will be wearing their fave colors plus some accent colors maybe.) Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 17:57, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
Just a note[edit source]
Just a note for future reference. Normally when other users post you messages on your talk page, you should reply to them on their talk page. Because when you reply to them on your talk page, there's always the chance that the other user might not go back to your talk page and see your reply! :) -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 21:17, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
Happy Halloween![edit source]
--I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 14:31, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
This is a standardized warning message; you can view the original template here. If you have any questions or concerns about the message, please contact the user that issued it, or contact an active administrator for assistance. You may remove this notice as soon as you have read it.
Hair color[edit source]
The Boyd Wainwright article has been locked due to edit warring. Instead, a discussion has been started on Talk:Boyd Wainwright to determine the Sim's actual hair color. Please participate in this discussion, so that we can resolve this disagreement. -- LostInRiverview talk • blog • contribs 15:04, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
For all we know, maybe it turns out that you're lost in Riverview, but Riverview is lost in Boyd's haircolor. As in, the Wainwright Hair is actually like a chameleon, a white color that changes shine and highlights depending on the general climate and pressure in the Riverview area. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 19:53, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
- How did Boyd's hair depending on the weather in Riverview when he resides in Sunset Valley? And each places' climate are much the same, IMO. ~~.ThePeculiarMe | (talk to me) | (my mistakes) 23:43, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Because the haircolor did not start with Boyd but one or two (or even 1000) generations ago. And when Blair and Cycl0n3 have sons, they almost always have Blair's facial sliders but Boyd's eyecolor and haircolor. So yeah. It started around 2000 or 3000 years ago, a little after The Sims Medieval. Shibboleth Wainwright was a regular blond (same haircolor as Blair, actually), residing in Queen Ravendancer Goth's castle as the Royal Technology Advisor. Ravendancer believed a bit more in magic, though. A Sorcerer named Laverres Crumplebottom just happened to live nearby, and the nomadic, surnameless mystic potionmaking\voodoo group Jocasta ultimately comes from, came often in some places of the kingdom. One day, this sorcerer and these voodoo potionmakers ultimately sensed the place that would've become Riverview, and put it's essence in a bottle. And thus, they sold the bottle to the Queen. Shibboleth decided to try the essence, and poured some on himself. And when he poured it on his hair, it turned into the haircolor Boyd currently has. Boyd, being a science-man, just calls his hair to be "Platinum-White". Gunther and Cornelia propably know it actually infused with Riverwiew Essence, but he thinks of it being a bit of a llamacrap. And it would be something useless for moving to Riverwiew anyway, Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 06:11, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know where this is going. And it sounds like you dislike Riverview and where do these coming from? Are these real from the game or your theories to match the reasons/explanation of Boyd's hair? Please don't do that. But a short conclusion of what I understood: it seems that Boyd's hair is a natural hair. The Platinum-White hair is just a make-up for the hair in real life but in this case, it's natural. And this calm down a bit when editing for proof. This is not a freedom of rant or anything you think. ~~.ThePeculiarMe | (talk to me) | (my mistakes) 07:57, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't dislike Riverview, and some of the Riverview Original Townies are "favorite sims" of mine. I actually wish i registered the game to have it. Well, and Hidden Springs & Aurora Skies also have some of my favorite premade sims. And no, these are prolly not real from the game, but it could be an idea for some adaptation or something. XD i know you cannot infuse hair with essences in the game and things like that... Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 11:38, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
Which Sim are you game[edit source]
I wonder if you saw my guess to your "Sim" in Which Sim are you game. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:48, November 19, 2014 (UTC)
Merry Christmas![edit source]
15 Years of The Sims, 10 Years of The Sims Wiki![edit source]
Hello Kaiko Mikkusu! It's the 15th anniversary of The Sims, and the 10th anniversary of The Sims Wiki!We wanted to say thanks for all of your contributions to improve and develop The Sims Wiki! Happy Simming, for many more years to come!
Image credit: WikiBuilder1147 · This message was delivered to you by your robot friend, K6kaBOT, at 00:09, February 7, 2015 (UTC).
You are receiving this message because you are a recent active contributor or valued community member. To opt-out of future messages, or if you have any questions or comments, please contact my operator. Thanks!
The Dominate Game[edit source]
Hello! As you have chosen to participate in the Dominate Game, please purchase a house so that the game can move forward, unless you instead wish to withdraw from the current game. Thank you! ―The Tim Man (Infinite Histories • Galactic Crucibles • The Sims Wiki • AltHistory • Contribs) 06:56, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
Which Sim are you game[edit source]
I've just responded to one of your "Which Sim are you game" threads. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 07:19, August 14, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Kaylynn Langerak[edit source]
Whether it is or isn't, completely misses the point. We don't really add that sort of information. And we can't say that she was played less, because we don't know if it's true. The bottom line is that it's not plausible enough, and even if it was, it's unnecessary to mention. I'm not sure exactly sure how to explain this. But I for one, am able to point out a flaw in the theory ― or more likely she was just played less (in TS2 only the played household ages) ― We can't add that information because in the Sims 2, Kaylynn is just an ordinary NPC with no backstory, the developers just decided that she was going to be one of Don Lothario's love interests, and the maid of Daniel Pleasant whom Kaylynn is also romantically involved with. The developers probably didn't even know that Kaylynn was going to reappear as a playable Sim in the Sims 3, when the Sims 2 was released. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 08:06, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I know, but that sort of information still doesn't make the cut. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 08:32, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Which Sim are you game?[edit source]
I just wanted to ask if you were the user that made this edit here. I wanted to tag the thread as "answered" but I haven't yet, because I had no proof that it was you that said the correct answer had been guessed. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:06, February 18, 2016 (UTC)
Subplot about Stiles moving in with Boyd and Susan[edit source]
I think it makes sense both aestethically and looking at the bios, and maybe that's why they decided to make Blair into Boyd and Susan's daughter. Since it's likely that at one point they're not related, with Boyd as Boyd Bronte and Susan as Susan Bronte. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 14:49, September 5, 2017 (UTC)--Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 20:04, September 5, 2017 (UTC)
September 2017[edit source]
Please do not insert fanon into articles on The Sims Wiki. Articles are reserved for canon content, which is content created by the original game developers. Content that was not created by the developers, such as events that happen in your game, is considered to be fanon and must be placed in the Fanon namespace. Thank you. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 21:17, September 5, 2017 (UTC)
Which Sim are you game?[edit source]
I was wondering if my guess to your Which Sim are you game theory was correct. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 23:24, March 21, 2018 (UTC)
April 2018[edit source]
Your editing pattern indicates that you may be using multiple accounts; under wiki policy, this is not allowed. If you are using multiple accounts, please disclose on the userpages of both accounts that they are linked, and only use one account to edit the wiki at a time. Please note that alternate accounts used to circumvent blocks or sanctions, or as a deceptive tactic to confuse other editors, are called sockpuppets. Sockpuppetry is strictly prohibited, and people using sockpuppets or unauthorized alternate accounts may be blocked from editing. Thank you. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:57, April 2, 2018 (UTC)
- Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to insert fanon into articles, as you did at Susan Wainwright, you may be blocked from editing. Frostwalker Talk - Read 15:48, April 9, 2018 (UTC)
RE: it was'nt fanon[edit source]
Whatever you're trying to do, I urge you to stop inputting fanon informations and characters into this page. I've done some comparison of her hair color and she's indeed a redhead (furthermore, a content mod reverted your edits earlier today which further proved your ill intention). If you persist, I'll be forced to temporarily lock the page or block you from editing here. Thank you for understanding. --Frostwalker Talk - Read 17:23, April 9, 2018 (UTC)
You are Blocked
|Reason for Block: Disruptive editing on Susan Wainwright.
Block Length: 24 hours
You have been blocked from editing The Sims wiki for the reason(s) stated above. Repeating this behavior, or breaking other wiki policies may result in additional, longer-lasting blocks or other actions against your account and/or your IP address.
Please note that you may be allowed to request that this block be removed. Please see this page for details.
For more information about wiki blocks, please go here.
You flooding the bloody page history with spammy edit summaries to go on and on again about how you're not obsessed with this Sim shows that you are indeed still obsessed. You've gone beyond the point of being annoying into the realm of outright trolling, and I am blocking you for 24 hours. Continuing this nonsense will result in a longer block. Given your history with the Simming community consider it fortunate that you weren't blocked for longer. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 17:31, April 9, 2018 (UTC)
You are Indefinitely blocked
|Reason(s) for Block: Persistent refusal to drop the stick; unable to stop editing articles relating to the Wainwrights; and constantly editing against consensus or edit warring.
Issuing administrator: —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 18:13, April 26, 2018 (UTC)
You have been given an indefinite block for the reason(s) stated above. This block may be eligible for an unblock request; please view this page to learn more.
For more information about wiki blocks, please go here.
I have decided that enough is enough. I don't know who you are, or what you're trying to do, but it's getting clear that you've tested the Simming community's patience long enough. Your ridiculous dummy edit spiel on Susan Wainwright plus the edits on your alt account have clearly shown that you are only here to seek attention for your edits and not to positively contribute, constantly reviving old discussions and debates in order to waste other people's time. There is nothing else for me to do but to conclude that you are a troll, and as such I am blocking you indefinitely from editing this wiki. If you are still obsessed with these Sims then perhaps this block will forcefully end your absurd obsession and motivate you to do something else. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 18:13, April 26, 2018 (UTC)