If you wish to contact me privately, you can email me using the on-wiki interface (if you have an account with a registered email address) or with Google Forms (if you do not have an account). Please note that I prefer you keep most communication public unless it is sensitive.
Disk Space[edit source]
I am from the Miraheze Operation team. Due to a technical issue we have reached our storage compacity. We have noticed you are using excessive usage and would like you to delete any unused files (which includes images or videos) please. You can find unused files at Special:UnusedFiles.
Test mass message[edit source]
If you are receiving this message, then congratulations! You were selected to help test the MassMessage extension on The Sims Wiki!
I'm here...[edit source]
Backports/Importing of my fanon articles[edit source]
TLDR - I am undergoing a massive overhaul of all of my original sims fanon and the ones on the FANDOM are just as, if not more out of date than the ones here (I am forwardsporting everything directly from my PC to keep them as up-to-date as possible) and it would be preferable to just let me handle those ones, the Morgyn's Drag Race sims are fine however.
EDIT: Great wall of text redacted because you shouldn't be required to read a novel, just because I couldn't articulate my confusion clearly enough.
- @LexxBlix: (On my talk page you can refer to me directly, rather than indirectly; it comes across as impolite otherwise)
- This wiki, www.thesimswiki.com, is intended to be a migration of The Sims Wiki on Wikia/Fandom (sims.fandom.com), as we intend to leave the Wikia/Fandom platform in the near-future. As such, all page content from the Wikia/Fandom wiki was imported over to this wiki, in preparation for that future date. This includes all regular mainspace articles as well as fanon pages.
- If you prefer I can simply exclude your fanon from the list of imports that I do, though I would encourage fanon authors to consider calling www.thesimswiki.com their new home for fanon, as it has no ads and has a much cleaner interface, and will be the wiki's new permanent home in the future. You are still welcome to continue editing on the older Wikia/Fandom website if you prefer. I can also delete any imported fanon pages currently on this wiki if you prefer to remain on Wikia/Fandom and prefer not to migrate.
I have no idea about this whole migration process, however I would appreciate it if all you would allow me to regulate the future porting of my articles. I'm not trying to sound hostile, but I am currently in the process of revamping all of my original fanon sims (besides the Morgyn's Drag Race sims) and it just becomes a chore when you have to delete/overwrite all of the old (non-canon) material anyway with the new material, when having a blank template makes it easier and less confusing for ODC-people like myself. If the FANDOM is moving here, I will be too happy to move/contribute any future articles here myself, as I said I have been in the process of updating everything (it's been a very slow slog of revisiting old saves, rewriting family trees and households, taking new screenshots, etc.) and it's just easier for me to pull the new stuff straight from the source (since the FANDOM is also outdated aside from the Morgyn's Drag Race characters - those are fine to port, as they are always updated from the youtube and what not). I appreciate your intent, and thank you for your efforts, I will be too happy to take it from here.
EDIT: Please disregard my message from the FANDOM, as it is exactly the same as here and I am content and satisfied with our chat here :)
Some Fanon Sims not appearing in categories[edit source]
Hi I've noticed some of my sims who are categorized as "Fanon owned and created by LexxBlix" such as Fanon:Crow, aren't appearing in the subsequent category list(s), I'm wondering if this is a bug or a labeling error I'm still figuring out the system so I have no clue how to fix it.
- I just did a null edit on Fanon:Crow, and the page now appears in the category. That can sometimes happen with imported pages. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 16:09, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
Ah ok, I didn't see this until now but that makes sense.
Rename page?[edit source]
Hi User:K6ka would it be possible for you to rename my page Fanon:Terra Ryzen to >> Fanon:Tara Ryzen, the latter is how it's supposed to be spelled and I didn't get about to wanting to change it until now (she was an early out on her season). Thanks for your contributions, and sorry for my sour attitude from last year (OCD + lockdown = mess).
- @LexxBlix: Okay. It is now done. You should be able to do this yourself in the future by going to More > Move in the top-right corner of the page, to the left of the search bar. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 22:40, 30 April 2021 (UTC)
Could you upload these pics here: