Talk:Alien abduction/merge vote
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is an archive. Please do not edit the contents of this page. Direct any additional comments to the current talk page.
This article is covered better in the Aliens article and doesn't require it's own page. --Mr montmorency 02:59, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I disagree. The Alien article (quite properly, IMO) doesn't mention The Sims, as creating an alien-appearing Sim in The Sims requires the use of custom skins. However, alien abduction is part of The Sims, even if the aliens themselves don't appear on-screen. Dharden 11:58, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- The subject is covered more effectively already on the information in Sims 2. For at least 3 games, the method is a the same and can be condensed into one sentence under "Abduction in other games" or something to that effect. Simply requires a new section. --Mr montmorency 18:05, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- This should be merged with Aliens, because they do it and you can get pregnant from them, by Alien abductions in The Sims 2. Also, the aliens are the ones actually doing the abdutions. --Lewislew 19:28, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree that it should be moved to aliens and abductions should be a section on it. Duskey 04:40, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Vote on Merge with Alien[edit source]
The issue has been discussed from both sides, and no consensus has been set. Therefore, this matter is proceeding to a vote.
Based on the discussion above, please vote on the following question; do you agree or disagree that the article Alien Abduction should be merged with Alien?
Voting is open until 06:47, August 16, 2010 (UTC) - Voting ends in
- -- Patrick (LostInRiverview) (talk)(blog)(random page) 06:47, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Dharden (talk) 04:48, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Guilherme Guerreiro 09:46, August 17, 2010 (UTC)