This is a page for discussing improvements to Gunther GothTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
I could swear that he and Cornelia have another son in The Sims 3. A toddler I believe. Never played with 'em tho. - Reanimated X 09:30, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Nope. All of my pc are belong to me. I would have remembered if someone else went in ma room and started playing The Sims 3. - Reanimated X 10:02, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Yea. Well, I guess it's possible someone else played on ma PC. This will need thorough investigation. - Reanimated X 10:40, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
It's story progression. --a_morris (talk) 21:28, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
Gunther actually looks like...[edit source]
In the article it is said that he looks like Ozzy Osbourne but in my opinion he looks a lot more like Johnny Depp =)
- Agree!!That's why I like him!!22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:19, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
Age inconsistency[edit source]
Has anyone noticed, that since he is nearing elderhood in TS3, about 4 days or so, that would make it impossible for him to be alive when Cassandra is a child.
In my file, I have not aged him along with a birthday cake, until his actual birthday. Since the normal life span for an elder is about sixteen days, that would mean that he would die of old age either as Mortimer nears the age transition to a young adult, or just after. Making it impossible for him to be alive long enough to meet his own grandchildren without cheats, turning aging off or life fruit. WayfinderOwl (talk) 20:06, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, is he supposed to see Cassandra in The Sims 2? If not, it's not unnatural then. Nikel Talk – Vote! 10:18, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
- I think that in The Sims 3, Gunther is in early adulthood while in The Sims: Unleashed, he is in late elder-hood. Joey.eyeball (talk) 21:58, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
- I play as the Goth family. Gunther was about 5 days away from Elderhood, and Cornelia is about 6 days. I got Mortimer and Bella married almost straight into young adult hood. Gunther died of old age while Bella was pregnant. I made no chages to the states, because I only had TS3 at the time. I made the new save exclusively to play them, and entered no other household, except for Agnes' for five seconds to put Erik's grave in her inventry. I have asked some friends that also play TS3 to make a save to check for me, and they have all said the same. It's not possible for Gunther to be alive while Cassandra is a child. WayfinderOwl (talk) 22:07, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't see your comment, Nikel, until just now. Yeah, he is. In Cassandra's TS2 memories, Gunther dies while she is a child, and Cornelia dies when she is an adult. Neither is possible, with their ages in TS3. WayfinderOwl (talk) 22:50, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Yup. They should have had Gunther be 16 days to elder, Cornelia be 7 days to adult. So they would die when they should in the TS2 history. Maybe Cornelia and Gunther drank youth potions or some sort of age-altering drug. So they were both YA's when Mortimer and Bella were in their early teens. Or something. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 06:17, May 27, 2014 (UTC)