Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a page for discussing improvements to Consort CappTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Face Template[edit source]
Do any of you know what face template Consort uses? I'd like to recreate him in another town but I can't get any info on what his face template is. OoppDecks (talk) 16:28, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Consort's face was created using the 3rd face template "Archerus" and 4th template "Archemed". Other templates that were used for his face might include - "Archeeng" (16th template), "Archeelf" (26th template) and "Archetge" (27th template).
- But I wouldn't bother to try to replicate his face with BodyShop or Create a Sim if I was you. A lot of the pre-made playable and deceased Sims use highly customized templates which are extremely difficult to replicate. Even if you did get most of the features right, it would be extremely unlikely that you would be able to create an exact clone.
- I would sooner open SimPE and click Open\My Computer\Local Disc (C:)\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\User Data\Neighborhoods\N001 (the original Pleasantview template), N002 (the original Strangetown template) and N003 (the original Veronaville template)\N003_Neighborhood\Tools\Neighborhood\Sim Surgery.
- Find Consort Capp on the list, click "use" (under Patient Sim) and then hit "Export". You should be able to save him in the "Saved Sims" folder located in your Sims 2 folder in My Documents. Then when you go into Create a Sim, you should find Consort in the CAS Sim bin with the default CAS elder males.
- I will create a forum at some point soon about the notable pre-made base game Sims and the templates they use (or probably use). -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 05:41, October 13, 2014 (UTC)
I'll do it when I get home! :D OoppDecks (talk) 08:32, October 13, 2014 (UTC)