This is a page for discussing improvements to RiverviewTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
I dunno, MJ did not specify. the Maxis team probably wants us to find that out ourselves ;( ^_^FREEDOM 55 08:57, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Me too^_^! I always loved to paly veronaville best! FREEDOM 55
I'll bet that this is based on Veronaville, because the terrain is similar, if it is, the Capps and Montys would be friends. In the Sims 2 it states that the Capps and Montys had once been friends.
It's based on RIVERBLOSSOM HILLS! Why didn't that seem more obvious, there is a street called Riverblossom Hills Rd. and the Grandpa family is the Viejo Family in the past, However, the Newbies live there, so it's a bit confusing, and Don is completely out of place.
We all know that The Sims 3 was pirated online before its release, in fact, Riverview was also pirated, which is contrary to the statement "which is unable to download Riverview from the official website" in the article itself
How do I re-add it to my game because I installed Ambitions and I can't find where to get Riverview installed again.♥Icyyy♥ 04:20, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
Someone Please tell me!!!♥Icyyy♥ 21:59, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
- /Still don't know♥Icyyy♥ 21:12, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I think the city is on the The Exange store but I don't have certain :( .Sorry Guilherme Guerreiro 21:14, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- You need to go here: http://store.thesims3.com/riverview.html?intcmp=eaint101# and click "Add to game", then login with your TheSims3 account. TheSims3.com has an excellent help section for questions such as these. --Duskeytalk 10:33, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
The Sims Wiki is not a customer support website. Lockupyourhamsters 10:45, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Lockupyourhamsters and anon, I don't know if both of you are the same person, but that is really rude. Rude to remove comments, the solving, and even saying rude thing. Users have rights to ask and get known in this wiki. Nikel Talk 13:48, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
The town reminds me of..[edit source]
The town reminds me of the town in GTA: Vice City (the middle part - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QsjvSBizO48/TcJ_hjoY3OI/AAAAAAAAA64/Fs11WDbt_60/s1600/GTA+Vice+City+Stories+Red+Balloons+Map.jpg) . I mean there are 2 big parts and an island in the middle. :D Alex9400 | TALK with me. I ♥ ♦³ :-) 16:06, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Story Arc in Riverview[edit source]
Hey there simmers, I just wonder if there is a story arc in this neighborhood like it is in the Sunset Valley (New Money verses Old Money ~ mainly Landgraabs and Goths versus Altos) and just wondered if there are other story arcs in this neighborhood as well as Twinbrook, Barnacle Bay, Sunlight Tides, Lucky Palms, Hidden Springs, Bridgeport, Appaloosa Plains, Moonlight Falls, Starilight Shores, and etc. Please let me know now sice Moonlight Falls and Sunset Valley are mainly the two who has an arc to play by. I looked it up by the introductions in the neighborhood screen and both Sunset Valley and Moonlight Falls are the two towns/cities to have a story arcs (as mentioned above about the Sunset Valley arc and Moonlight Falls has Wolff and Van Gould family feud). Please and thanks. Sundogs Current wikis' talk page • Wikias' Talk Page • Wikis Managing 21:32, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what you meant by story arc, but I know there's family feud between Goldbeard and Inkbeard families in Barnacle Bay, as well as Gooder and Best families in Starlight Shores. I don't know about others though. Nikel Talk – Vote! 07:23, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I was asking on the story line arcs like you and I mentioned is what I am basically asking and I totally forgotten the Gooder and Best family feud in Starlight Shores. I do have Barnacle Bay but hardly plays it since there wasn't, at that time, any story lines to work with. Thanks and waiting for others to reply about the others! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sundogs (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~