The Sims Wiki:User Created Contest/Best Trait Embodiment
Here's the idea:
Vote for a sim, both fanon or canon, who you think best embodies the trait! There are only two limitations:
1: You cannot vote for your own fanon sim, although you can nominate your fanon sim. For example, I cannot vote for Fanon:Kallisto Syrakousia for the best embodiment of the Insane Trait. However, I can vote for Fanon:Alfred Garvouis as the best embodiment of the Insane Trait.
2: The sim in question should have the trait: Cycl0n3 Sw0rd for example shouldn't be nominated for best embodiment of the Insane trait, since Cycl0n3 Sw0rd doesn't have the trait.
Since Fanon Sims can be judged only by the article available for them in question (unless the sim's out there in the Exchange), make sure that the sim you nominate has an article about him/her of decent quality.
So, which trait shall we start out with?
Mathetesalexandrou 05:39, November 13, 2011 (UTC)
People, Y U SO INACTIVE IN CONTEST ZONES? Mathetesalexandrou 07:12, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
Maybe we should have the Good trait? Xxgreenbunnyxx (talk) 09:39, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
Good trait, you say? MILK FOR THE UNYUUFEX, FLAT CHEST FOR THE CUTENESS THRONE, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL PROBES (user talk:Mathetesalexandrou) 03:28, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
I'm thinking Fanon:Sarah Peasant or Fanon:Pierce VanPyre I'm Deskita Talk to me If you want 07:25, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
Good Trait[edit source]
- Sarah Peasant: Sarah is an adventurous sim who is willing to risk to prove her worth. Sarah has gone to extremes, and does Sarah prove to be the best embodiment of the Good trait? (Nominator: Xxgreenbunnyxx)
- Pierce VanPyre: A man turned vampire, he and his good heart is tested by the nasty vampire power play and the rowdy night life of Bridgeport. Does his trial deem him the best embodiment of the Good trait? (Nominator: Xxgreenbunnyxx)
Pierce VanPyre! I read that fanon, and he is SUPER good.Hurshbr (talk) 19:35, January 25, 2013 (UTC)Hurshbr
Insane Trait[edit source]
- Wanda Dortheimer : An insane sim based slightly off Nova Watson (and also indirectly from Kallisto given Nova's trivia), Wanda engages in activities that cause chaos, such as time traveling, mixing WooHooium with Tiberium, and etc. Does Wanda's abnormal activities earn her a place as the best embodiment of the Insane Trait? (Nominator: Mathetesalexandrou)
- She is one Dangerous Insane sim! I'm Deskita Talk to me If you want 16:53, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Ben Henson : Ben didn't care if his parents had to move his sister and him to another town, he sees this as an opportunity to wreck havoc to more people's homes now! Is he the biggest Rebel of them all? (Nominator: Xxgreenbunnyxx)