Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a page for discussing improvements to Miranda CappTalk pages are used to discuss changes or improvements to the article or page only. Please use the game discussions forum for game discussions, help desk for game questions, or the off-topic forum for general conversations. Real-time conversation about The Sims (as well as off-topic discussions) can also be found on The Sims Wiki's IRC Channel or Discord server.
Hair color[edit source]
What about putting Custom as her hair color? Mate1234 (Chatterbox...) 20:14, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- A lot of Sims in The Sims 3 also has customized hair color, but we tend to write their actual hair color instead of "custom". Although hair color in The Sims 2 is more limited and we can tell which color is custom, I think we should just stick with that. Nikel Talk – Vote! 02:59, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
- She may not want to be part of the Capp family as she dyes her hair and puts on sunglasses to not show she is a Capp? Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 21:27, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah Scribonia and Contessa were also fortune sims, so that's the "main" aspiration for them. For the Summerdreams it seems to be Family aspiration and the Montys knowledge or something. BUT i think she's the only romance sim in there. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 14:15, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Her natural hair color[edit source]
When I was checking her DNA in SimPE yesterday at my friend's house it said that her natural hair color is blonde , did it only say that for me because it was 4 AM? —Preceding unsigned comment added by EPICMINECRAFTER101 (talk) 06:55 12 April 2015 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- I'm not sure. Did your friend modify her genetics in SimPE? Because by default, her natural hair colour is red. I've checked in the original neighbourhood template for Veronaville, and it said that red was her natural hair colour.
- Have you familiarised yourself with the genetic codes that are displayed in SimPE? 00000003-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 is the genetic code for blonde hair. 00000004-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 is the genetic code for red hair. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 07:03, April 12, 2015 (UTC)
Oh yeah I forgot which I think I forgot because it was 4 in the morning when I checked(yesterday) LOL! EPICMINECRAFTER101 (talk) 07:08, April 12, 2015 (UTC)