- 1 Pregnancy from WooHoo
- 2 Young Adult having babies
- 3 Edits to Compatibility Table
- 4 What's the Difference?!
- 5 Fruit = Twins?
- 6 Time machine WooHoo
- 7 Public woohoo
- 8 Get Frisky interaction
- 9 Magical Wardrobe?
- 10 Sauna WooHoo and Friends with Benefits
- 11 "Try for Baby" cutoff for adult females in The Sims 2
- 12 In a bed
- 13 Cfrrvgbhnju
- 14 FreePlay WooHoo?
Pregnancy from WooHoo[edit source]
There is dissension in the community whether Sims become pregnant simply from WooHoo without the use of hacks. Please join the discussion.
- This is what The Prima Official Game Guide for The Sims 2 reads, "Only two events can cause pregnancy: Sims of opposite genders doing the Try for Baby interaction and Alien abduction". Since this is an official reference I think this is what the article should read as well. For whatever reason your game is different. -- a_morris 19:45, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Young Adult having babies[edit source]
My young adult male had a baby with Nina Caliente. --Cmputer 15:07, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
Edits to Compatibility Table[edit source]
I edited the compatibility table, specifically regarding young adult compatibility. However, I have no experience with these situations. If someone else does, please check to make sure it is accurate. --a_morris (talk) 23:04, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
What's the Difference?![edit source]
I think that people who're going to get they're first The Sims game soon, like me, would want to know the difference between WooHoo and Try For Baby. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) - Sign your comments with ~~~~
- Er, well, one might get you a baby, the other one won't. Quite unlike real life, of course, but that certainly wouldn't be the first Sims divergence from reality. — Wisq (talk) 21:07, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
Fruit = Twins?[edit source]
- that is only for food that contains apple or watermelon not for apple or watermelon itself (the fruit) 220.127.116.11 17:19, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- ...so those fruits will still play a role in baby gender? (oops, I noticed I mis-titled this section, it has nothing to do with twins) LostInRiverview 21:03, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Haha, you have cheesecake on the brains. 18.104.22.168 00:57, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
Time machine WooHoo[edit source]
How are you suposed to woohoo in a time machine? I Can't get it too work Not on the pie chart. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 13:21, September 18, 2010 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- I've only tried it with a married couple who was in love. Have you tried when the Sims find each other extremely irrisistable? --Duskeytalk 16:48, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Is the pie chart you tried the one that pops up after clicking on the machine?Hurshbr (talk) 21:44, March 26, 2013 (UTC)Hurshbr
Public woohoo[edit source]
I was Playing My sims2 game and had a newly wed couple whom wanted to do woohoo In bed, after that they wanted to woohoo in a Tub trying for a baby. Of course The hot tub was outside and three Of my other sims went to see what was going on, so My question is If woohoo is in a Hot tub which is out in Public for other sims to see, is that also Considered public woohoo??126.96.36.199 10:15, December 13, 2010 (UTC)the_un-Perfect_Nobody
- No. A public woohoo is when you woohoo off of your home lot. Hope this helps! BobNewbie talk • blog 10:47, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Although, there is a glitch with the photobooth where it always counts as public woohoo, even if it's inside on a residental lot Andygal (talk) 18:45, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
Relationship scores needed for Woohoo
In The Sims 2 I noticed that in order for Sims to have Woohoo in a base game location, Bon Voyage location or a car, they need to have a lifetime relationship of 70 and probably need to be in love as well. But in an elevator, photo booth or walk-in closet, it only needs to be a crush, and a high enough lifetime relationship for the Sims to be able to make out (Between 35 and 40) and the love tub seems to be 70 with the candles off, 35-40 with the candles on.
Get Frisky interaction[edit source]
I noticed that this page states specifically that sims will not autonomously WooHoo, but in the course of playing with the Generations EP, I've watched more than one couple use the "Get Frisky" interaction autonomously. The "Get Frisky" interaction ends in WooHoo. It startled the heck out of me the first time I heard the WooHoo sounds, being pretty sure I didn't direct them to do it. I still doubted myself, though, thinking there must be some way I accidentally did it. However, his couple I'm watching now just got married and they do almost nothing BUT "Get Frisky," and I am definitely not directing them to do any of it! I have not yet figured out when the "Get Frisky" social interaction appears, though. The first couple who did it, I rarely see that interaction pop up anymore. Any clues there? Joolie 19:42, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
Magical Wardrobe?[edit source]
If you have The Sims 3: Supernatural installed, you can get a magical wardrobe rabbit hole at your house similar to the one that leads to Narnia. If you want one, go into dressers and find a wardrobe. Then either take a witch with the ability to magically upgrade things and direct him/her to 'Magically Upgrade' the wardrobe, or turn on Testingcheatsenabled true, go into buy mode, and ctrl-shift-click on the wardrobe. There should be an option to turn it magical.Hurshbr (talk) 20:39, February 21, 2013 (UTC)Hurshbr
Sauna WooHoo and Friends with Benefits[edit source]
What is Sauna WooHoo from the Steam-it-Up Sauna? I've never had any option to WooHoo no matter how enclosed the sauna is. Also, what is the Friends with Benefits? Never experienced that before either. Nikel Talk – Vote! 12:14, November 26, 2012 (UTC)
"Try for Baby" cutoff for adult females in The Sims 2[edit source]
It appears that the cutoff is 5-and-a-fraction days before becoming an elder. I don't know what the fraction is, only that the cutoff is somewhere between 11am and 5pm. Dharden (talk) 22:22, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- I finally got around to chasing this down. The cutoff appears to be 4 days, 7 hours. Dharden (talk) 03:42, May 22, 2014 (UTC)
- (Headshake) This does not appear to be applied consistently. I have a couple in which the AF just passed the 5-day point, and "Try for Baby" does not appear. I do not know why that happened with this couple, but a) she had already had a baby in-game, and b) she was a college graduate. Neither of these things were true of the AFs who got pregnant after passing the 5-day point. Dharden (talk) 19:04, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Curiouser and curiouser... the couple I mentioned above came up in rotation, and the "Try for Baby" option was back. Apparently, since the lot was loaded while the lot time was between 6:01 p.m. to 10:59 a.m, and she was 5 days away, the game "forgot" that she had lost the ability to "Try for Baby". Dharden (talk) 01:32, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
In a bed[edit source]
I can't get them to woohoo in a bed-I stood them next to it and it didn't work.
Can 2 sims of the same gender woohoo?
FreePlay WooHoo?[edit source]
- I honestly thought I was the only person who found that image disturbing. I think that is how they WooHoo as it does look genuine but I really don't pay attention when my Sims WooHoo, so you never know... HanaGoth96 (Neigh...?) 13:55, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Googling how Sims in FreePlay WooHoo won't help either, so maybe a FreePlay Simmer can confirm this. Come to think of it... even if it's confirmed, I don't think I really want to see that screenshot. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:08, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
- ETA: On an unrelated note... Sims actually have time to do this underwater?? Well, I'll let my Sims mind their own business then. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:13, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Have 2 one male and 1 female who are partners, engaged or married and select woohoo. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:10, November 12, 2015 (UTC)Morrigan Hemlock184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:10, November 12, 2015 (UTC)