The Sims Wiki:User Created Contests/Best Neighborhood Contest
Here is a best neighborhood contest! YOU vote for the best! The starters will be Belladonna Cove, Bluewater Village, Downtown, Pleasantveiw, Strangetown, and Veronaville. Feel free to add more!
Add custom neighborhoods if you feel! DONT ADD CUSTOM NEIGHBORHOODS!
Put your signature under the neighborhood to vote! Voting is done. Pleasantview won!
- 188.8.131.52 23:04, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- I love Downtown it´s a very good neighborhood, and will be featured in The Sims 3: Late Night, I hope Mrs. Crumpelbottom will be there too ! Guilherme Guerreiro 16:43, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Pleasantview! Pleasantview! Pleasantview!
- User:Koolj1994 GO PLEASANTVIEW!!!
- CcTX92 21:24, April 11, 2010 (UTC) Pleasantview seems more like my neighborhood. An all perfect, upper-class suburb.
- Pleasantview is the best!
- Deftera 14:51, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- SuperBeethoven may 10 2010 so many fun memories of pleasantview.
- --184.108.40.206 13:36, May 28, 2010 (UTC) Pleasantview is one of my favorite neighborhoods. It's quite a fun neighborhood to play. After all, many interesting sims from Don Lothario to Daniel Pleasant live there!
- I'm with SuperBeethoven. Their are many fun memories.
- (Kiwi tea 11:39, May 2, 2010 (UTC)) TS2 hoods just aren't as engrossing or impressive.
- The most beatiful one Dawn01
1.♥Icyyy♥ 11:58, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Put a bullet before adding a neighborhood.
- Put sub-bullets if adding notes to neighborhood. Ex. With one from The Sims, or Sunset Valley.