Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Come enjoy an exciting new shopping and entertainment destination! If you're looking to update your closet, your image or your family room, Bluewater Village will have something for you.|
|Game||The Sims 2: Open for Business|
Lots[edit | edit source]
Residential lots[edit | edit source]
Inhabited[edit | edit source]
(All owned are considered households.)
- 15 Lake Meadow Circle, owned by Delarosa
- 32 Eagle Lane, owned by Tinker
- 74 Gondola Way, owned by Landgraab
- 146 Pebble Drive, owned by Ramirez
- 223 Idlewild Street, owned by Jacquet
Uninhabited[edit | edit source]
Community lots[edit | edit source]
Families[edit | edit source]
Playable families[edit | edit source]
- Delarosa family 15 Lake Meadow Circle
- Florence Delarosa
- Looking for a way to say "I love you"? Look no further than Delarosa Flowers. Florence's arrangements are almost as famous as her delicious pasta dishes. The secret to her sauce? Rose-hips!
- Jacquet family 223 Idlewild Street
- Denise Jacquet, Gilbert Jacquet
- The Jacquets left everything they had behind and tried to build a new life in Bluewater Village. Will they go from rags to riches and create a healthy franchise system that goes public? Or will they fail and watch their dreams crumble like a week old croissant?
- Landgraab family 74 Gondola Way
- Malcolm Landgraab IV
- Ruthless. Cunning. Brilliant. Ridiculously wealthy. These are just a few words the locals use to describe the Landgraab Family, whose entrepreneurial ambitions can't be stopped by anything but their own mistakes. When you have this much money, you're your own worst enemy.
- Ramirez family 146 Pebble Drive
- Checo Ramirez, Lisa Ramirez, Tessa Ramirez
- Checo and Lisa Ramirez have worked hard to get their furniture store off the ground. Though salesmanship has always come easy to Checo, running a business has its own challenges. Now that their daughter Tessa is in school, they can concentrate fully on making their business the best.
- Tinker family 32 Eagle Lane
- Stephen Tinker, Wanda Tinker, Melody Tinker
- Wanda and Stephen hoped their toy shop would be in the family for generations to come, but their daughter seems to have other plans. Can Melody follow her own dreams and still keep her parents happy?
Family bin families[edit | edit source]
- Chester Gieke
- The Gieke Family is a quirky bunch. They tend to keep to themselves and pay far too much attention to the latest technology instead of people. Can Chester break the Gieke mold?
- Jason Larson, Jodie Larson
- The twins Jodie and Jason moved out of their parents house and are now trying to make it on their own in the "real world." Using "monetary donations" from house parties they threw. They are finally ready to get down to business!
Deceased Sims[edit | edit source]
Townies and NPCs[edit | edit source]
Townies[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]