|Game||The Sims Bustin' Out (console)|
Fanny Adoré is a Sim from The Sims: Bustin' Out.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Once a big star, now a neurotic recluse, Fanny still thinks she is going to make that big hot movie. That's good for you…because if you can get Malcolm to think the same way, maybe you can con him out of a million simoleons to produce the piece of garbage…and then laugh your way to the bank! Will she be a close friend, or just another stepping stone? In Hollywood is there really any difference? Fanny and Humphery's names are mentioned throughout the game such as in the ""Love In Bahdad" movie poster". In the movie "Love In Bahdad" Fanny Adoré played as Lisa Lennder, a peasant from the Middle Ages questioning the work of Herbert Walker.
Favorite Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Smooth Talk
- Tell Dirty Joke
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Due to her low personality if she gets abducted by aliens she will have a near perfect personality.
- There is a glitch where her sign is Aries when you first load Tinsel Bluffs, although her sign is actually Virgo. It changes when the next time you load Tinsel Bluffs. The same applies to Humphrey Hawks.
- At the ending video when players complete the movie star career, Fanny will be the one walking the red carpet, saying something in simlish.
- She is also the Sim who makes the big speech at the final video when the player completes all seven goals.
- Fanny cannot be killed off as she will be brought back to life by the Grim Reaper.