- For the personality quality in The Sims and The Sims 2, see Personality.
is a lifestyle trait
in The Sims 4
. It conflicts with the active
"These Sims gain powerful Moodlets from Watching Tv or Napping as well as from Comfortable furniture, become Fatigued more quickly from exercise, and grow Tense when performing household chores."
- Lazy Sims can nap on regular chairs to fill their energy need.
- Lazy Sims get happy from watching TV for a while.
- Lazy Sims become tense from household chores.
- Lazy Sims never run when doing outdoor activities in long distance.
- They get extra happy from comfortable furniture.
- They get fatigued more easily from exercise.
- They can "Nap Lazily" instead of "Nap" on couches.
- Some actions are less likely to energize a lazy Sim.
- Lazy Sims get an uncomfortable "Excruciatingly Fatigued" moodlet when exercising.
- Lazy Sims will get an angry "Rude Awakening" moodlet if someone disturbs their nap.
- When a vampire tries to command a lazy Sim to clean up it will always fail.[TS4:V]
- Lazy Sims always leave clothes piles on the ground, even if there is a hamper on the lot.[TS4:LDS]
Nina Caliente, Mitchell Kalani, Salim Benali
- See also: Category:Lazy Sims