- For the personality quality in The Sims and The Sims 2, see Personality.
Outgoing is a social trait in The Sims 3 for Nintendo DS. It conflicts with the shy trait. It is very similar to the friendly trait. It reappears in The Sims 4 and conflicts with the loner and paranoid[TS4:SV]traits.
The Sims 3 for Nintendo DS[edit | edit source]
Outgoing Sims love being around friends, and are great at making and keeping friendships.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
"These Sims gain powerful Moodlets from Friendly socialization, have their Social Need decay quickly, and gain more negative Moodlets when their Social Need is low."
- Outgoing Sims social need decay more quickly.
- Outgoing Sims get more moodlets from pleasant conversations.
- These Sims will get very lonely without any socialization for a time.
- While the outgoing trait conflicts with the paranoid[TS4:SV] trait, it strangely does not conflict with the mean trait.