Unflirty (The Sims 3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unflirty Sims do not appreciate the romantic advances of others and will be difficult to woo. It's not that they don't want to love, just that it's difficult for them.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Unflirty Sims are more likely to reject romantic approaches from others.
- Unflirty Sims have fewer romantic social interactions available to them.
- Unflirty Sims are less likely to cheat on their partner autonomously assuming they have one, due to their rejection of romantic advances.
Player Notes[edit | edit source]
- The unflirty trait will usually be discovered after the first attempt at flirting, rather than dragging on with unsuccessful attempts.
- To get around this trait, it's helpful to be good friends, best friends, or BFFs with the unflirty Sim before even flirting once.
- Strangely, this trait does not conflict with the hopeless romantic trait, so the Hopeless Romantic trait will bypass the Unflirty trait.
- Unflirty inappropriate Sims will not autonomously attempt to kiss acquaintances of their preferred gender like their normal counterparts, but the option to do so will appear for Friends.
- Unflirty Sims may talk negatively about Sims flirting with each around the neighborhood after the "Gossip" interaction is used.
Unflirty Sims[edit | edit source]