Jump to navigation Jump to search
Angler is a lifestyle trait in The Sims 3.
Anglers catch fish better than other Sims. They also like fishing more than anyone.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Anglers will catch fish faster than other Sims, and gain fishing skill faster.
- The Sim has fun while fishing.
- The Sim can catch fish while being stressed.
- The Sim will want to go on fishing trips.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Park and Fishing spot.
- Anglers prefer to watch the fishing channel on the television.
Related Skills[edit | edit source]
Possible Lifetime Wishes[edit | edit source]
- Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium
- Become a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Sim with the Insane trait will be able to fish in a pool, though children can fish in pools without the trait.
- Many Sims from Barnacle Bay have this trait.
- Anglers strongly benefit from undertaking a Science and Medicine major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
- This trait does not conflict with Vegetarian, even though Vegetarians become nauseous from eating fish. It also does not conflict with Hates the outdoors, even though fishing requires spending extended amounts of time outside.
Anglers[edit | edit source]